by Onyx Professional

Onyx moisturizing salon strength lavender scented remover works great on removing nail polish, nail glue, glitter polish and more. It's unique salon strength formula is enriched with vitamin E and grape seed oil to condition nails. Includes easy to use twist lock pump

Moisturizing salon strength formula; Conditions nails with vitamin E & grape seed oil; Removes nail polish, nail glue, nail glitter & more; Lavender scented 16oz; Includes easy to use twist lock pump

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Onyx Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover 16 oz Lavender Scent with Twist Lock Pump!
Houma, LA
It makes you feel good. I already hate having to use nail polish removers because of the chemicals and horrible smell. My mom has always had a sensitivity to nail polish/remover so I began using alternatives while still living at home. This product helped during that time so that I wasn’t causing health problems for others in the home. Even after I got my own place I am in love with the pleasant aroma of lavender and addicted to the ease of using a pump . It’s added moisturizing properties give a whole new experience to taking off your polish. It feels like I’m treating my nails better. It doesn’t leave that white film over your nails like others do No more stripping our nail beds of moisture. A+++ for this product. Onyx Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover 16 oz Lavender Scent with Twist Lock Pump
Ballston Lake, NY
Love the smell of this product it tames the harsh acetone smell. I also love love love the too to this because it keeps the product from evaporating while I am using it. This also is the toughest nail polish remover I have ever used and the only one I will have in my stash continuing on
Blaine
I Love this product it’s effective and easy to use and apply. The pump applicator makes it so wonderful to use and apply. It makes a easy job of removing the old nail color. I would definitely buy this product again.
Norwich , NY
I recently bought this and am not a huge fan.  I have to use more than I normally would.  It does smell much better than your normal remover but I will not buy this product again.
Hawthorn, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This nail polish remover is amazing! It works so well and really gets the polish off with ease. Its a little more than other brands, but with how good it works, its hands down worth it!!
Owensboro, KY
Love that it comes with a pump, love the scent, removes polish as well as pure acetone but doesn’t destroy my cuticles because it’s not as harsh. Would def recommend and buy again.
Pittsburgh, PA
MY HOLY GRAIL NAIL POLISH REMOVER. I didn’t know there was a difference in nail polish remover (cause... acetone is acetone, right?) until I came across this product. It takes ONE cotton round to get all of nail polish off on all ten fingers, and my nails are minimally damaged from the acetone. The pump top is also amazing, because I feel like I’m at the salon when I use it. The smell is pretty good for a nail polish remover too! I am amazed, and wish I had known of this product a long time ago.
Fremont, OH
Love this nail polish remover. I always find it on sale at TJMaxx so it’s usually cheaper than expected! I honestly can’t tell why it’s lavender scented because I can’t find the scent under the acetone smell. This pump is also super handy if you’re accident prone to dumping the open bottle and for one hand application to cotton balls. I’ll keep using this one for sure!
Oklahoma City, OK
I like how this Nail polish remover ,Has a pump just simply place your cotton ball or anything you use .. I think the smell it's not to bad or strong like other Nail polish remover.. It Removes any color you have on your nail.. Easy to take off. I like the quality and size of the bottle ..
Shirley , NY
Does the job at removing all kinds of polishes. My only qualm is that it kind of dries out your skin so I tend to have to use a cuticle oil/cream and hand lotion to moisturize my hands with.

Looking for your answer?