BeautyNailNail CareOnyx
Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover

ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover

Onyx moisturizing salon strength lavender scented remover works great on removing nail polish, nail glue, glitter polish and more. It's unique salon strength formula is enriched with vitamin E and grape seed oil to condition nails. Removes nail polish, nail glue, glitter polish & more while conditioning nails with vitamin E & grape seed oil.

SIEMPRE EN QUERIDO SABER QUE TIPO DE ACETONA ES BUENA PARA REMOVER ACRÍLICO? ES ESTA ACETONA BUENA PARA REMOVER?
Start your review of ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover!
LaToya D.
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best polish remover on the planet. I will buy forever! Removes glitter, gel, artificial nails, and nail glue. This is whats used in most nail salons. Removes with ease. Highly recommended!
Adriana P.
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Adriana P.
It takes so much less time to remove dark color nail polish and or glitter... Thanks for creating this professional remover[product:onyx-professional-100%-pure-acetone-nail-polish-remover]
Nadia R.
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best nail polish remover that I had tried so far. The smell is not that horrible and does the job pretty good and fast with one swipe the nail polish comes off. And for the price and size of the bottle is not bad at all and easy to find.
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Dana E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing! Polish comes off with one swipe! Best I have ever used I highly recommend this product!
Abbey S.
Greenville, SC
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Abbey S.
Pretty good nail polish remover for at home use. I use this brand to remove regular polish, gel polish and even acrylic.
Yasmeen S.
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Yasmeen S.
Very easy to apply. You don’t need much to take off nail polish or if you need to soak your nails. I swear by this nail polish remover! In my opinion, it is the one best ones that’s out here!! Definitely would recommend.
Jenalyn P.
Waynesville , NC
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Jenalyn P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Best acetone I’ve found so far in my 6 years of beauty blogging. It works really well, even on glitters! It’s drying, like other acetones are, so I add a softener that lessens the harsh, adds moisture, and smells WAY better. I recommend this acetone - you can find it at Sally’s!
Gloria B.
San Antonio, TX
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Gloria B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It removes the nail polish quickly, with one application even the glitter or metallic. The odor is extremely strong that sometimes gives me a headache. The good thing is that my nails are clean and not damaged.
Sabrina D.
Reading, PA
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Sabrina D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Originally purchased to remove acrylic nails. This took longer than it would’ve with acetone. Smells good and came with a cute nail file. But I wasn’t impressed
Trudy T.
Albuquerque, NM
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Trudy T.
I love that I don’t need to use so much. It works so well. Only need a little on a Cotton ball and it takes the nail polish right off!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sabrina D.
Reading, PA
il y a 2 mois
amber P. il y a 2 mois
I have the 100% acetone by them n idk not really liking it. So jus grabbed the blue one yester to try, saw the moisturizing one but didn't buy. I need to find a good remover 1st b4 I worry about moisturizing lol
Marisol M.
Orlando Florida, FL
il y a 2 mois
ONYX Professional Moisturizing Formula Nail Polish Remover ?What do you think of this product, recommended?