2 colors available

BY ONYX PROFESSIONAL #44 in Nail Polish Remover

Onyx professional 100% pure acetone removes artificial nails, glitter polish, nail polish, gel polish and more. Also ideal for hard to remove nail glue. Professional strength and same as salons use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ikeila T.
Ikeila T.
Decatur, GA
This is my all time favorite nail polish remover. I buy this product from Walmart for $2.50. I have been using this product now for about 3 years. I tried the jar that you stick your fingers in and rub around, I tried the $0.98 bottles, and this works the best. They now offer this brand in lavender and coconut scents which have a less harsh chemical smell in my opinion. This is what I recommend to everyone. It works for all types of polish and allows for a neat clean up. It also removes gel polish with a little soaking time.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Love Love Love this nail polish remover. I got this from 5 below but you could probably get it at your local store. I only use like 1-2 cotton balls while using it. Literally this is my go to I would definitely recommend buying it worth the money. There's 16 fl. oz in the bottle. It removes about any kind of nail polish, nail glue, etc. It was $4.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Toney, AL
i am obsessed with painting my nails and i love to use glitter polish, which i normally regret using because it is so hard to get off. i saw this product and decided to try it and I will never use anything else, EVER! this stuff gets even the toughest glitter polish off. i definately recommend this to anyone and everyone
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This is the best nail polish remover you can buy that works and wont cost you a fortune. You can even buy it at Walmart, which is great! It only takes a little bit of this to get your polish off and you can even soak your fake nails in it to get those off and they will come right off. I strongly recommend this product!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Jonesboro, AR
If you have fragile nails, I do not recommend this. It is slightly concentrated and may strip your nails of all oils. I use this but follow up with a vitamin E oil on my nails afterwards and that helps out a lot. I would probably not buy this again and I would buy a less concentrated one.
Daria S.
Daria S.
Azusa, CA
I have absolutely loved this product! The biggest advantage is that it lasted me the whole semester in college. I bought it at a local drug store. It was my first time purchasing it. I would highly recommend it to others!
Jamila W.
Jamila W.
Fremont , CA
Best nail polish remover on the market that I have tried! It even removes acrylic! You need this in your life if you do your nails often and the best part is that it is really cheap and easy to use! Highly recommended
Natalie I.
Natalie I.
This is the best on the market. It requires little to no effort to use even on glitter. It's not that expensive and you can find it at Walmart. Just use it on a lint free cotton pad. It soaks off acrylics easily too.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great stuff! This works better and faster than regular nail polish. The only weird thing is that it's cold like really cold when it touches your skin and it leaves a white residue. Other than that I love this stuff!
Cat S.
Cat S.
This is my favorite nail polish remover! It is very strong and can be drying to your cuticles, but it really takes off all polish, including glitter! I love it! Plus it's affordable and a bottle lasts forever!