BY GENERIC

Island Coconut scent helps to dry your nails quickly while preventing smearing of nail polish. Its unique formula also helps to condition nails and cuticles. see more...

• Does this product work well? Will it cause product to smu...1 Answers
  • I just bought this to use on my painted fingernails. Does...4 Answers
Jaime E.
Love This stuff!! I am absolutely horrible when it comes to doing my nails, and this stuff definitely cuts the drying time in half! I’m a mom and don’t have time to wave my hands for 15-20 minutes waiting on my nails to dry and I always end up smudging one. This spray allows me to get back to my kids and cleaning the house in no time without having to completely worry about ruining everything I just did!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This helps get your nails to dry quicker. It was easy to use and applied great. I usually do a second coat to make sure it drys good. The price was great and I bought at T.J.Maxx. I would buy again and recommend.
Chelsie N.
Cranford , NJ
Kept my freshly painted nails shiny and smooth. Also had a nice pleasant coconut scent unlike the other chemical salon products. Easy to simply spray all over nails. Inexpensive and great to have.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I have tried this product 3 or 4 time now and every time it has not been a very good experience. Every time I used it I would make sure my base polish was 100% dry and then I would apply my top coat. After I applied my top coat I would wait 2 or 3 minutes then I would spray this on my nails. When I sprayed it on the product was so cold it actually hurt my fingers to put it on. Once it was on the nails it immediately formed bubbles on my nails and made my nails look really wet. So I would leave my nails to dry for about 1 hour and you would think after this amount of time any polish with or without a nail dryer would end up being dry. Unfortunately they were far from it. it seemed like this product just caused the nail polish all to become wet again and then it just caused all of the polish to just start sliding right off of the nail and no matter how long I waited the polish just would not dry. I also know it wasn't anything to do with what polish I was using because each time I used a different brand of polish and it was all polish I have used before and love and they all only take around 15 minutes to dry completely without a nail dryer spray. I will say it did have a pleasant fresh coconut scent to it though so that was pleasant.
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
The smell is overwhelmingly bad. It smells like expired baby powder. It leaves a film on your nails that messes them up and it doesn't work at all. Save your money.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I love painting my nails a lot but ask anyone who knows me I will end up messing up my nails within minutes of doing them because I'm inpatient and do not let them dry this product here onyx professional nail dryer works like a charm it's easy to use and it smells great all you have to do is hold the can operate 6 to 8 inches from your nail spray each nail once. It was around two dollars at Walmart
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Love this! First time trying something like this so I just picked a cheap one this was $2 at Walmart figured what the heck because as a busy mom always on the go I never have time to let my wet nails dry without messing them up this smells so good it smells like coconut water! Easy to apply it does as claimed and dries even the thickest gel polish and coats less than a minute highly recommend !!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff dries your nails so fast ! I've recently tapped into my inner nail tech and I've been loving growing and painting my nails . I feel like it also moisturizes my cuticles . This is my first time trying but I definitely like it enough to repurchase !
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
I love this stuff!!!!! My nails dry so much faster with it!! The one that I have is coconut scented which I love. Not only does it make my nails dry faster but it's also good for my cuticles!
Sara M.
So not think this product works at all. I love to paint my nails and it just doesn't seem to speed up the drying process! I already use fast drying nail polish but this product doesn't help drying your nails. Waste of money for sure!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
I just bought this to use on my painted fingernails. Does it really dry them that quickly? Thanks! Beth Ann
Brittany S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Does this product work well? Will it cause product to smudge?

back