BY GENERIC #61 in Nail Polish Remover

• I like this product but is so drying.. Any suggestion in regards ...1 Answers
  • I just bought some of this nail polish remover so I was wondering...2 Answers
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
I totally don’t have one complaint about this. I’ve used others before and they don’t hold a candle to this brand. I have a tiny bottle I bought for $1 and it’s lasted me months. I buy mine at Walmart and they have different ones this one removes glitter and artificial nails which are two things I use the most. It’s not only that I would buy this again, this is the ONLY brand I use!
Jennifer C.
Arecibo
Remove the nail paints very easy with little product. In addition to removing artificial nails, gel polish, nail glue among other things without mistreating the nail and leaving them shiny. It is the product that I always use when I have to remove nail polish or false nails, I recommend it 100%.
Sadia C.
San Benito
This nail polish remover is amazing, it works great every time I use it. I love the 4 oz version because it’s cheap but also portable. It last a long time because you do not need a lot to get the job done. Perfect for anyone who has trouble removing there nail polish.
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
For all my diy nail peeps, this right here is the best quick nail polish remover. It isn't harsh on my skin and it doesn't smell bad like other brands. ONYX Professional 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 4 fl oz
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
My favorite nail polish remover! It doesn’t smell nearly as strong as other brands, and it isn’t as harsh on the nails, either. A little bit of product goes a long way. It’s also super affordable!
Jamie T.
This really saved me from going back to the nail salon to get my acrylics removed. Bang for your buck! I poured the little 4 Oz bottle in a glass bowl and soaked each hand for 20-30 minutes! Such a good investment!!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Onyx Professional Acetone Nail Polish Remover: Is quick to remove just about any kind Polish . I've learned a lil trick,put extra lotion on my fingers especially around my fingernails. Preventing the bleeding of excess of color removal going on my skin and staining my fingers :) Would recommend, price is very reasonable. Ready available at most department stores*
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This polish remover works really quickly and easily. I like to buy 100% acetone products for the best results and this one is great. I bought a gallon jug of this to fill my current bottle. I really like this product. If you have an issue with strong nail polish remover smells, this isn't for you, but otherwise I highly recommend it. You can buy it at Sally's and it should last quite a while. It even works great for removing glitter polish!
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
Believe it or not this .98 cent stuff will take off acrylic nails!! It takes a while to soak them off. But this will do it. Just don't get it on anything plastic or furniture. It can melt it. I also used it to get a spot of spray paint off my arm. Works great at removing paint and isn't hard on skin.
Lexi H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this stuff!! I just bought this today at Walmart. it was only 99c for 118 ml. it might be a bit small but I only used about the size of a nickel on a Cotten pad and it took off my sparkly nail polish on all my toes. this is deff going to last forever! also it comes off so easily, and same price as some of those store brand
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
So I've been doing my own nails for a while now, and I have a bit of an addiction to glitter coats for accent nails. But it's always so hard to get the glitter off! I've heard good things about this product but I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience using it with glitter polish? If so, how easily did it remove the product? Thanks!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just bought some of this nail polish remover so I was wondering is it really good like it claims to be? because I have a hard time getting any type of gel polish or anything like that off with regular nail polish remover.
Marylou T.
Tampa, FL
I like this product but is so drying.. Any suggestion in regards avoid dryness?
Mallory L.
Will this take off fake nails?
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
Does this product work well or does it ruin the nails?