Onyx Professional

ONYX Professional 100% Pure Acetone, 8 fl oz see more...

• Does this really work for removing acrylic nails?4 Answers
  • Have you soaked a Mani off with this stuff?2 Answers
  • Has anyone found a polish this doesn't work?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tammy B.
This is great for removing nail polish, it even takes off the glitter Polish that's so hard to remove. However if using on glitter Polish I don't recommend putting your nail inside this container. I makes it messy.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best product to remove nail polish. I love the plastic teeth inside. It is easy to use, you just dip your fingers in and twist. You can easily keep for a long time, just refill with your own polish remover liquid. Love this!!!!
Angel P.
I chose to try this product over others when I saw it is made by a women-owned company. I used it to help remove my artificial gel nails at home. The product design leaves no room for confusion, which I appreciated. It's important to follow the instructions and take heed of the product warnings during use as the fumes are very strong and the liquid may splash if you're not being mindful of how you're holding the jar during use. It's true that it is a very drying product but it removed most of the gel residue and I was satisfied. I used cuticle oil afterward to condition and counteract the dryness. I will definitely use this again.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
The product itself works, however, with the jar that I bought, if you turn it upside down or even just tip it, it leaks out and I noticed it because of trying to take a pic for this review. Maybe it was cause I had a fluke jar, but still. I dip my finger, one by one, inside the bristles and leave the finger for about a minute. I then wipe it with a cotton pad. I do this several times for EACH finger. So it is time consuming. Also, I have only used it on gel nail polish because that's all I will buy. I will look for another product to replace it with when I run out. But it does work, if you have the time and patience for it.
Shannon J.
Irvine , CA
I am completely in love with this product. It has a plastic brush on the inside you can use to scrub the polish off simply by moving your finger around in the tub. It's genious and you don't need any other supplies to get the polish off. Even fighting with stubborn glitter polish is a thing of the past.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband bought me the ONYX professional nail polish remover to soak off my Manicure. I will never have another Manicure again because it destroyed my nails. This product gently removed the glue and polish after soaking. It also removes thick layers of polish. It definitely does what it says it does!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Okay, This stuff is the BOMB. I just bought this at Wal-Mart tonight for 2.96 cents, and i have to admit, its the best 3 dollars I've spent in a good while on nail care. I used to use these same polish removal cups when I was younger, but now their more innovated and more up class. I had the nail polish strips on my fingers. You know, the type with all kinds of glitter that refuses to move itself. Yea. I had that problem until now. In about ten minutes, all that gunk was off my nails. Rubbing my nails across the brissles in.the inside of this baby, is what took the nail polish off so well. This cuts taking polish off in half! Id say, less than ten minutes, all my nails were clear if that concrete glitter attached to them lol. This stuff is worth a lot more than what it sells, but I seriously won't complain. I hate doing my nails because of the removing polish part, but as long as I got this little baby..Ill always wear polish now. What a great product, quality, and brand.ūüĎĆ
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best remover ever. Freaked me out a little when my fingers turned white after but you just need to moisturize well after using. The quickest remover and I love the length of the teeth. Second to NONE!
Jada M.
No, the middle is not blue the polish remains on the bristles which I don't understand because it is fingernail polish remover. It does not take it off right away. I recently removed my blue polish an
Sam S.
This works great! I like the bristles on the I side to help break down the polish and gels. Don't forget that it is 100% acetone because it is drying if you leave your fingers in too long. Definitely a great product and would recommend.
Laina K.
Does this really work for removing acrylic nails?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you soaked a Mani off with this stuff?
Sam S.
Has anyone found a polish this doesn't work?