Hair CareHair ProductsOnyx
Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 211 fl oz (Pack of 2)

by Onyx

Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2)

Soooo I’ve had an unopened pack of these sitting for 1-2 years in my bin of randomness. I have scoured the packaging and can’t find anything resembling a “use by” or expiration date, nor any available info online not even on their site. Does anyone have any idea as to how safe these might still be to use? I remember I bought them super cheap, have no problem tossing them, just wanted to ask because I am bored at home and came across them lol. I have the same brand’s “3-step miracle tool” for removing foot calluses or whatever and I think I may have installed the blade and/or blade guard incorrectly so now it is stuck on there and kind of useless. Thought the booties might be a decent alternative if they’re still safe. Apologies for the rambling, thanks in advance! Hoping someone actually answers this, as none of my other questions on influenster ever get responses 🤷🏼‍♀️
Do the [product:foot-peel-mask-results-100%-guaranteed-remove-cracked-heels-calluses-and-dry-skin-get-beautiful-baby-feet-in-7-days-foot-peeling-mask-1-pack-original] work well?
How does this compare with other foot peels?
Start your review of Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2)!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Woah this says it doesn’t start to peel until 5-7 days but it started immediately!! I’m impressed. This is by far the best foot peel I’ve ever used, hands down. Budget friendly, found at Walmart, only need to leave the booties on for 30 minutes, and so far there’s been no irritation. I’d totally recommend. I will update my review on the full results in about a week.
Shakera D.
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Shakera D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This bad boy is spicy. I just used it. I'll update later.honestly it's. A mild warming feeling. Honestly this one a crisp fall day would be perfect
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE IS A LIFESAVER!!!! I've wanted to try the baby feet peel for years but was super hesitant because of the $25 price tag so when I found this in Walmart for $5 Ya girl jumped on it!! What an incredible product I wish was around 20 years ago!! This is just insane...your feet peel but it doesnt hurt. If you have callouses or dry crusty feet this is for you!! I couldn't recommend this anymore!! Even people with psoriasis or other foot issues this will help. Great product just awesome!! If you haven't tried it...you have nothing to lose.
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
WOW! I got this for Christmas 2 years ago, and have been using it since! After a day or two all of your dead skin starts to peel off, and leave your feet the SOFTEST! The first day of peeling is kind of gross.. but also super satisfying😂 DEFINITELY recommend!!
Christina C.
Niles, MI
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ever peel or pick at your sun burn after it blisters?? That how my feel are.. no pain just lots of peeling and itchiness. I'm pleastly surprised I feel like people expect too much from this. Really i give this is a 3.5 uut of 5. They are not expensive for what they do... the first 4 days after i did this, nothing happened. BUT the product advertises 7 to 10 days. Day 5; after my shower my feet are starting to peel. Just a little. Day 6 i look as my feet in the shower and im like. OH. I have been working so i forgot i did the foot mask. I can peel off large pieces of skin.. in crazy.. thus product smells like raspberry vodka to me. At the time I wore them I had a bottle of it in the fridgr and they were the same smell. No joke. Made me kinda nausea cuz I personally didn't like the smell. The feeling of the mask is cold. I liked that they had tape to help secure the booties. Don't walk around in the. You'll fall. Guess I'm stuck with peeling feet for a while. I would and wouldn't recommend this product. Sorry for the not shave legs #quarantined2020
Christian H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This doesn’t even deserve one star but no stars isn’t option! Worst product ever!!! It did nothing for first 7 days than all a sudden it peel skin off to point of blood! You would of thought I put acid on my feet!! I could barely walk! It’s been 3 weeks and my feet are still peeling and rough as can be on the edges! I used a $17 foot mask from amazon by Lavinso that was amazing but guess that’s what I get for thinking a $7 Walmart product would be good. Never buy this!!
Faith G.
Norridge, IL
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Faith G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the idea from Tik Tok but the one they recommended was a bit more expensive so I used this one. This foot mask is amazing! It says peeling will start after 7 days but I started peeling after 2. I read plenty negative reviews about chemical burns but I also noticed they exceeded the 30 minute recommended time for the foot mask. I’m still currently peeling but I can notice a difference on the parts that have peeled! Only thing I’d recommend is AVOID WEARING SANDALS UNTIL PEELING IS COMPLETELY DONE. It does indeed look gross.
Ashleigh B.
Charlotte
Onyx Peeling Callus Removing Booties, 2.11 fl oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashleigh B.
Update: 10 weeks late my foot is still peeling 🤬 I bought this at Marshall’s for $3.99. I used it and it was fairly simple to apply. The skin on my feet felt extremely tight afterwards. After 5 days I’m just starting to see peeling between my toes. It says I should see results in 7-10 days. So still waiting.
Hannah H.
Medford, OR
I couldn’t tell you if it works because I couldn’t even get through the entire 30 minute time without my feet starting to burn. I couldn’t tell you why. I washed my feet and took a nice long shower to get ready for it. I then put the booties on. After 15 minutes I had to take them off they started to burn. I’ve used similar products before by a different brand and they didn’t burn at all even after wearing them for an hour. I use this brand of nail polish remover all the time and have no reaction. Not sure why the booties had one. Not going to rebuy that’s for sure.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish I could give it a zero. I put these on for the recommended amount of time one hour. Then within the 1st twenty minutes my feet started to burn badly. So I took them off me. My feet looked like a 90 year old women foot. Wrinkly and severely dry. On day three now and no peeling yet. Dryness is not as bad and the wrinkles on my feet are slowly going away. Hopefully nothing else strange happens. Never using these again. Just to save some extra cash. Go with a pumice stone or the earth theraputic footpeels which are suppose to be the top ones for sensitive skin and only 5 bucks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...