ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals

by ONYX BATHHOUSE

MERMAID GOALS Whipped Bath Soap
What is WHIPPED SOAP?!

Amazing, of course. This 2-in-1 Mermaid Goals Whipped Bath Soap is the ultimate definition of bath & shower time convenience. It works as a combo not only for cleansing your skin, but also as a moisturizing shave cream. This versatile Whipped Bath Soap will help you escape into magical paradise with its sweet notes of honey and pear.

Directions:

Remove a small amount from the jar into your hand, wash cloth or bath pouf and lather away. A little goes a long way! Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a clean, dry towel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals!
Cheyenne R.
Buckeye , AZ
ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals uploaded by Cheyenne R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells so good!! This is for the Champagne wishes I couldn't find it on here but I love it! Comes in a glass jar that I can use when it's gone I will definitely be buying this again ♥️🌸
Alisha L.
garden st
ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals uploaded by Alisha L.
ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals uploaded by Alisha L.
Love the ideal of a scrub with foaming action which is a soap All in one shower or bath time clean!! Most scrubs leaves residue, too harsh, or the scent is annoying. I've used very expensive, drug store and medical grade scrubs. Which not for me. The Onyx Bathhouse foaming body scrub is what I've been looking in a shower or bath care routine. This product has change the game for me. I used everyday, most time twice day. No dryness, no residue but leaves my skin soft and smelling look a dessert all for the low low price tag!! Thanks
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Got the champagne one and it’s amazing. I wish that I had bought sooner, one of the best scrubs. I wish that I could have use the whipped, better for my sensitive skin. I plan to buy this again and give as a birthday gift.
Kacy S.
Love it. Makes my skin very soft, and smells delicious. Highly recommended to everyone who loves bath products or just wanting to try one out.
Natasha M.
Winchester, OH
Absolutely love their products. They lather amazing and smell even better. This is my number one go to all of their products are on point
Kamani S.
Orange
ONYX BATHHOUSE Whipped Bath Soap Mermaid Goals uploaded by Kamani S.
So I have this in a different flavor it had pomegranate oil in it and my boyfriend loves when I use it. this product honestly does so much better than the one I got from another company. If I could buy these in stock I would they smell wonderful.
Jordan E.
Wadsworth
This product smells okay but isn’t very exfoliating, this is my first time buying it and I probably wouldn’t again. I like more natural products and you can tell this is not natural. I probably would not recommend this to many people.
Rachel V.
Oldtown, ID
One of my all time shower must haves, it works great as an exfoliating before shaving and also a shaving creame because it has a foaming lather.
Narumi O.
Orlando
I feel as if it is effective and the results are there. It’s a little less than I would like and I would like for there to be more of this product. It was gifted to me and I can obviously see why. I would 9.5/10 recommend this to you.
Sapphire M.
Mcdonough, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this product because it had the word mermaid on it ( I love mermaids). So I tried it out and I loved it. My skin was nice and smooth and it smelled really nice. I would improve by offering different scents and in different colors as well going with the whole mermaid theme.

Looking for your answer?