Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb

by ONYX BATHHOUSE

I bought 4 diy bath bomb kits after Christmas, and no matter what I do, they do not set up, or they fall apart, a big waste of money. Will not buy them again.
Start your review of Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb!
How would you rate this product?
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I picked a few of these up at Walmart. I actually love them and they feel luxurious...Smell delicious. The price cannot be beat and they have so many scents/colors to choose from. I love relaxing with one of these and a candle in the tub after a particularly stressful day.
pui C.
Belchertown , MA
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by pui C.
Another fabulous bath bomb , strawberry and jasmine. It is always fun to see bathtub water turn pink or colorful
Mariah C.
Beverly, OH
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by Mariah C.
Love this bath bomb company so fun and easy to find at your local walmart my daughter loves them too
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by Savannah R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got the mermaid life pear and honey bathbomb and decided to use it tonight..... I about died. There is a bug inside the bath bomb. I would have really died if I would have let it fully dissolve and a bug be taking a bath with me. Smells great... but NO.
Jessica H.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these all the time and other fragrances of them from our Walmart. I love them but can't use often but my youngest son absolutely goes crazy for these and loves them. The smell is nice and they leave my skin and his pretty soft. I always have to have a full drawer of bath bombs in my house especially for the kiddo and this is one of the brands I always get.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter absolutely loved this bath bomb! It’s so cute and it smells amazing, it also made her skin feel so soft!
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It was an okay bathbomb, was great for coloring the water but I didn’t receive a strong fragrance or any moisturizing. I prefer other bathbombs I’ve tried in the past that do.Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb
Kaitlyn S.
Lake City
I bought my mom 10 of these to put in her birthday basket. When she opened several of them they busted into pieces just trying to puncture the plastic. They turned her skin pink and they are completely Senseless
member-3f02f
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by member-3f02f
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by member-3f02f
i wish i could give this 0 stars. i just got this today and used it and it stained my skin and it will not come off!! it also STAINED my tub and not even bleach will take it out! i am so mad. DO NOT BUY THIS. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!!!!!!
Morgan F.
Onyx Bathhouse Unicorn Dreams Bath Bomb uploaded by Morgan F.
Not quite unicorn dreams, but a different scent. I recieved this as a gift. Initially it smelled amazing in the package. I assumed it whould be more potent once unwrapped. I was sadly mistaken. Once placed in the water, the scent pretty much faded away. It also left my skin pretty dried out. On the plus side, it fizzed fairly well. It had a nice gentle spin to it, and the colors were nice and didn't dye the water or tub. All of this considered, I will probably not purchase this product again. I feel the lack of moisturizer and scent were large factors in my making this choice. I feel other brands of similar price points would be a better choice.