Onyx Bathhouse Hot Mess Pomegranate Musk & Berry Bubble Bath, 17 Fl Oz

Onyx Bathhouse Hot Mess Pomegranate Musk & Berry Bubble Bath, 17 Fl. Oz.

Onyx Bathhouse Hot Mess Pomegranate Musk & Berry Bubble Bath, 17 Fl. Oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Onyx Bathhouse Hot Mess Pomegranate Musk & Berry Bubble Bath, 17 Fl. Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Onyx Bathhouse Hot Mess Pomegranate Musk & Berry Bubble Bath, 17 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Ivy D.
I don’t know how to explain why I love this, but I do. It smells so weird in the jar - like fruity buttered popcorn - but it somehow is a heavenly scent to me once it’s on my body in the shower and doesn’t smell bizarre anymore. I also like that as a scrub it’s visually appealing and not messy. I have some charcoal and coffee scrubs I love but it does kind of ruin the experience to an extent to see a black smeary mess, and this does not do that at all. I will 100% buy again and would love to try all the other scents too.

Looking for your answer?