BY ONTEL PRODUCTS CORP

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

It's A Pillow, It's A Pet. It's A Pillow Pet!&Reg; Ages 3 & Up As Seen On Tv Combined Pillow & Stuffed Animal Collect 'Em All! More To Come! A Super-Soft Chenille Plush Folding Stuffed Animal. So Cuddly You'll Never Want To Put It Down! Starts Out As Your Pal, Then Un-Velcro Its Belly, And It Quickly Becomes Your Pillow. All Pillow Pets Products Have Been Inspected To Meet Or Exceed Usa Safety Requirements. All New Material Consisting Of 100% Polyester Fiber Finished Size: 17.5 X 18 X 5 In (43 X 46 X 13cm) 760-724-7225 Made In China see more...

Review (1)
Siri G.
I have three of these: A brown t-rex, an orange pteradactl, and a green triceratops. We lay on these all time time. They've propped up my son and daughter as they were learning to sit. They are the go to pillow for my son to sit and watch Daniel Tiger or Thomas the Train. My husband and I even grab them to lay on when we stretch out on the couch. They've been drooled on, loved on, smooshed, tossed, laundered and relaundered. They have really held up well for the past two years. I look forward to much more use. Very worth the purchase.