Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer

by Ontel

Make a delicious low-carb meal out of fresh vegetables with the help of this Veggetti Pro vegetable slicer. Limit 5 per household. As Seen On TV PRODUCT FEATURES Durable stainless steel blades produce precise slices. One-touch handle operation ensures easy use. Suction base adds stability during use. Design comes apart with ease for compact storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED Thin spiral blade Thick spiral blade Standard blade PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Plastic Hand wash PRODUCT DETAILS 9H x 6W x 12D As Seen on TV Model no. 112014 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Stainless Steel/Plastic.

What do you like to make with your spiralizer?
How much is this?
Start your review of Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer!
How would you rate this product?
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
Shawinigan, QC
Je trouve que la manivelle est un peu dure à tourner. Se défait facilement et franchement je ne sais pas si c'est vraiment utile.