Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer

by Ontel

Make a delicious low-carb meal out of fresh vegetables with the help of this Veggetti Pro vegetable slicer. Limit 5 per household. As Seen On TV PRODUCT FEATURES Durable stainless steel blades produce precise slices. One-touch handle operation ensures easy use. Suction base adds stability during use. Design comes apart with ease for compact storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED Thin spiral blade Thick spiral blade Standard blade PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Plastic Hand wash PRODUCT DETAILS 9H x 6W x 12D As Seen on TV Model no. 112014 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Stainless Steel/Plastic.

What do you like to make with your spiralizer?
How much is this?
Start your review of Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer!
How would you rate this product?
Oshkosh, WI
I’m glad I got this spiralizer. I use it for my zucchini’s and it’s fun for apples. My kids don’t even know it’s a vegetable, I tell them it’s noodles ;) and they love the fun apple shapes the ribbon blade makes.
Columbus, GA
Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer uploaded by Dainisecia N.
I can't tell you enough how much I love this machine. It is super quick and easy to use! And makes it that much easier to make a healthier choice. My toddler loves veggie noodles!
Winchester, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This little guy works great. It easily spiralizes zucchini, onion, apples, etc. it wasn’t a bad price either, so I’m pleased with it.
I love the Veggetti! We use it for all types of fruits and veggies. The blades cut through easily and cleanup is easy, too.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it use it 2/4 times a week. For all types of dishes. Makes cooking easy, clean up is easy.
Madison, AL
I have a hand held one of these and it is so cool! I make shrimp and veggie noodles!!!
North Vancouver, BC
This is the best idea. It is super easy to use and a great way to change up a meal. You can have a low carb meal that looks like pasta but is healthy and delicious. It comes with different blades so you can use it with lots of different veggies and get different shapes.
Brooks, AB
Love this machine. I get bored of the same ole food all the time and thia allows for something different. It makes such great salads with spiral vegetables. It was soo easy to use and cleaned up really well.
blida ouled yaich cité résidentielle bâtiment 08 ° 18
this product you must have it. It comes with a many pieces that allow you to choose how you want your noodles to be if you prefer it thin or thick,
it's so functional with many vegetables and fruits
I want to promote this productHere where I live there are thousands of housewivesAnd they will be happy to use it is very good and organized and safeit's the best product to I want to promote this product for time saving if you work, if you have guests, party, children lunch
it's so functional with many vegetables and fruits
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards