Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer

by Ontel

Make a delicious low-carb meal out of fresh vegetables with the help of this Veggetti Pro vegetable slicer. Limit 5 per household. As Seen On TV PRODUCT FEATURES Durable stainless steel blades produce precise slices. One-touch handle operation ensures easy use. Suction base adds stability during use. Design comes apart with ease for compact storage. WHAT'S INCLUDED Thin spiral blade Thick spiral blade Standard blade PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Plastic Hand wash PRODUCT DETAILS 9H x 6W x 12D As Seen on TV Model no. 112014 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Stainless Steel/Plastic.

What do you like to make with your spiralizer?
How much is this?
Start your review of Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer!
How would you rate this product?
I LOVE my veggetti pro! We eat zucchini "zoodles" in our spaghetti now & we love it! It's so easy to use and makes the noodles in just minutes. So healthy & low carb too!
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Knoxville, TN
Perfect way to incorporate veggies into every meal! My favorite is to make chicken “zoodle soup” with zucchini noodles! So easy to use and relatively easy to clean. Literally makes perfect spirals every time.
Red Oak, TX
For the price it was a good buy. I making zoodles and with this they are perfect. Before this, my kids wouldn't eat zucchini and now because of the different appearance they devour it. This also great for making curly fries which they love. Clean up and storage is easy. Great gadget!
Niagara Falls, Ontario
First time using this. It takes a bit to get used to and found it was easier if someone was helping you by holding it down. I purchased this so it would help me make healthier meals using vegetables. I look forward to trying it with carrots and beets.
Fort Wayne, IN
For the health conscious like myself, this product is a must have. It comes with a variety of spiraling cutters that allow you to choose how thin/thick you want your "noodles" to be. I've used it for zucchini, sweet potatoes and squash with success! My boyfriend and I use this once a week to quench our pasta cravings. The only reason I docked it one star is because it is a manual crank. My boyfriend has no problem getting through 3-4 vegetables, but I won't lie - my arm gets tired after the first 1-2. If you are cooking for yourself, you won't have an issue. But if you're preparing a larger portion, it will be a little bit of a workout.
Paleo, Low Carb
Hickory, NC
Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer uploaded by Allison K.
I LOVE my Vegetti! I literally bought this for my brother, sister-in-law, and father for various holidays this year because I think it is amazing. The price is worth it. I make zucchini noodles (zoodles), sweet potato chips, and carrot chips all of the time. It's easy to use and easy to clean. This version has different shred settings so you can make noodles or chips. It is a creative and delicious way to add more vegetables into your meals.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Payson, UT
Ontel As Seen On Tv! Veggetti Pro Vegetable Spiralizer uploaded by Tiffany M.
Love mint! I bought a different brand but basically equally the same. Takes a minute to figure out parts of it but once you know it’s easy to use. Price usually runs around $20 so that’s not the most enjoyable unless you get you money’s worth out of it. Parts of it are a struggle to clean as well. I recommend over the and ones any day!
Low Carb
Columbus, GA
This little contraption/invention is so freakin awesome! I love it! I made spicy shrimp and zucchini pasta! Omg it was sooo delicious! I also made an amazing avocado salad to go with. I recommend you buy this because it's really neat and also great for making vegetarian dishes!
Cape Elizabeth
I purchased this product at Walmart to reduce my pasta intake. I made a zucchini pasta with this and it came out great! It took less than 30 seconds to spiralize 2 zucchinis! It is small and compact which is great for the limited counter space that I have. I love this product!
E Wakefield , NH
Just bought one of these & I couldn't be happier with my purchase! I've made 3 different dinners so far & all were a hit. 3 different blades & they all cut so well! Love it !
Sugar Free, Low Carb