Onomie Powerful Priming Serum uploaded by Andrea C.Onomie Powerful Priming Serum uploaded by Ana S.Onomie Powerful Priming Serum uploaded by Noella L.

BY ONOMIE

This all-in-one treatment corrects like a serum by delivering active skincare ingredients, while also functioning as a lightweight primer to allow makeup to wear and last longer.

Providing a powerful antioxidant blend, our formula clinically demonstrates* a visible improvement in skin tone evenness and gently exfoliates to reveal smoother, more radiant skin. Used day and night, our Powerful Priming Serum leaves skin healthier with or without makeup.

• How much is this and where can I find it1 Answers
  • What is this for ?????????2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase from this brand and what’s the price...1 Answers
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
This didn’t do much in the way of tone correcting for me since I have cystic acne, scars and rosacea. It did, however, deliver some subtle radiance and serve as a decent primer. I would recommend to anyone with minor skin discoloration.
yesenia l.
crosby, TX
I found out about this product from a sample that was sent to me on Birchbox and I’m so INLOVE is kind of expensive but well worth it! It moisturizes your face, leaves it so soft and it corrects redness (which I have) ❤️
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,239 reviews
An essential Great on the skin really see a dramatic result a great one of course I highly recommend it and love it to anyone who cares about their skin just as much as I do I love it as well amazing on the skin use it daily too
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
There's better options and this one had a funky smell that I just couldn't vibe with. It didn't go away even after layering my makeup and throughout my entire day. It smelled like cheap chemicals to me and would definitely never recommend this to a customer 👎
Jessie B.
I got the sample pack that had all three products in it. I was so excited to use it because of all the great reviews I've read, but it didn't do much for me. Maybe I need to use it for longer? Not sure. I was disappointed.
Mary B.
Fine, I guess? It works well as a primer, but I didn’t see any benefit to the texture or tone of my skin from all those ingredients. You can get a great day serum AND a great primer for less for better results.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product really changed my life it gave me such wonderful results every time i use it the packaging is great and so is the product go and try it out if have not you have no idea what you are missing out on.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review.
Judi M.
Indianapolis
Onomie isn't just an eye cream, it's awesome undereye concealer. I use it under, or in place of, my regular concealer everyday to hide my circles. I got it online at Onomie.com, which is, I think, the only place you can find it. It became a staple in my makeup bag from day one. It's $35, which, when you consider that drugstore eye cream can be $30, is very reasonable, especially since it can last up to 6 months. It helps diminish the appearance of circles overtime, so it's a multitasking superhero that deserves a place in everyone's makeup bag.
Vilma V.
I received this in my September Ipsy glam bag. This serum was not suitable for me to wear as a makeup primer. It made my makeup streak off. This is more suitable as an overnight treatment. It exfoliates the skin. I am not sure why the idea of an exfoliating primer would be a good one, as it defeats the purpose of keeping makeup in place. It is a strong serum. I recommend applying as little as possible as a night treatment. This primer is not fibromyalgia friendly because it can easily irritate fibro hypersensitive skin. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Coreena M.
Phoenix , AZ
What is this for ?????????
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
Where can I purchase from this brand and what’s the price range??
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
How much is this and where can I find it
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
Onomie A.C.E. Illuminating Eye Treatment did anyone millia prone use this product? Did it help Or hurt your milia?
Amanda K.
W Hollywood, CA
Onomie Powerful Priming Serum how is it as a makeup primer specifically?