Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Janine C.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Melyorise S.

BY ONOMIE

A silky-smooth blend that instantly corrects under eye circles with makeup, and clinically reduces the appearance of dark circles over time with skincare.

• Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?2 Answers
  • How is this concealer for dry undereyes? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using an eye cream under this? 2 Answers
Janine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this concealer during their black friday sale, which wasn't much of a discount at all but i went for the plunge. this concealer requires the most minute amount. all you need a little droplet of concealer and it's enough for both eyes! i got the shade in montagu, which is perfect for nc20 skintones, but it's a bit too golden for my complexion. the concealer will also stick to any texture around the undereyes, so be sure to properly moisturize your skin beforehand or else it can look like a wreck. otherwise, it's an awesome concealer and i love how little you need!
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
This is honestly the best concealer I have ever used for undereyes. It's wonderfully pigmented and has a creamy formula that blends seamlessly alone or on top of foundation. It does need to be set with a powder, but once it's set it won't budge. I can't speak on the claims of long-term improvement on the undereye area as I only wear it occasionally. The only drawback at all I have with this product is that it separates in the tube and has to be shaken a lot before use, otherwise it comes out as an oily mess.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I got the samples and loved it so much that I ordered a full size one. It's super concentrated and a little goes a long way. It blends nicely and doesn't smudge/move. However, when I ordered the full size version, the formula had separated so it was oily and not as pigmented. I contacted Onomie and they said that this happens sometimes and they're working on improving it. They let me return it for my money back.
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for over a year. After I initially tried the sample I had to order the full size. It lasts, covers super deep dark under circles and blends flawlessly into my foundation. There are tons of us that use this!!!
Abby W.
I have dark circles like the grim reaper from allergies and lack of sleep. This concealer is my new best friend. Great application tip, goes on smooth and hides my scary circles! Also stays on nicely.
Brittany B.
Cheraw, SC
I just received this in a sample box and have used it a few times and I like it it goes on smooth and very pigmented and stays all day and didn't crease or budge really nice .
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
I never use concealer under my eyes because they always somehow crest worse dark circles and this is the first brand I have found that actually works!
Wanda B.
I have dark circles and this stuff works. Blends nice and smooth and feels soft.
Ally E.
Norwalk, CT
I've literally tried everything under the sun for my dark circles. Onomie is the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to this beyond pesky skin concern. I've been using the product since June 2017 and have been extremely pleased! The coverage is full without looking like you are wearing a mask. While the formula is great I also love the fact that the tube has lasted me 3 MONTHS! I signed-up for the three month subscription renewal which is great!
Jennifer F.
New Orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so curious about this new brand that claimed to blend skin care and makeup. I have found that they're claims were spot on. I love the concealer, I feel like it's working two functions at once, working as a powerful eye serum and great concealer at the same time!. It truly does act like a serum. The only downside, is that, like all super creamy undereye concealers, it will need to be set if you want minimal creasing.
Taryn D.
Stratford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend using an eye cream under this?
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?
Aysha A.
How is this concealer for dry undereyes?