Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Amanda W.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Melyorise S.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Janine C.

BY ONOMIE

A silky-smooth blend that instantly corrects under eye circles with makeup, and clinically reduces the appearance of dark circles over time with skincare.

• Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?2 Answers
  • How is this concealer for dry undereyes? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using an eye cream under this? 2 Answers
Cindy B.
Sun Valley , CA
Absolutely amazing.. I was a little sceptical at first due to me not letting myself get hopes built up as far as finding the perfect product for such a troublesome problem area for myself but oh em gee.. this is the absolute holy grail.. it has such beatiful coverage and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey whatsoever.. it brightens up your whole face and makes you look so awake and refreshed which in turn gives you a confidence boost that is priceless and you absolutely radiate that in all your interactions with any and everybody.. I absolutely love love love and I would definitely recommend this to anybody..
Amanda W.
Columbus
I ordered a sample of this, and liked it well enough to order a tube.  The little blister pack that's the sample container doesn't reveal its true nature, however, and when the full sized tube came I discovered that it separates horribly. If I squirt it onto a napkin I can manage to work with it, but isn't all that oil the actual skin care that I paid for? If I can get the time to mix it well enough to use it, it's worn off by 11am anyway. I'm terribly dissatisfied and would return it if it wouldn't cost me more money.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I really wanted to like this, as I read it’s great for covering up dark circles AND helping to fade them with continued use. The consistency feels off- too runny and if you don’t shake the heck out it before you use it, it will be a watery mess. I didn’t feel like it blended well for my skin, thus I just end up blending it so much, it feels like it doesn’t even cover anything anymore. I’ve heard such great reviews, so maybe it’s something with my skin (I’ve been told I have dry skin, although I’m not sure if that holds true under my eyes).
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I have thin skin around my eyes and I’m prone to dark circles, even if I got enough sleep & stay hydrated. This product helps me keep that concealed without having to use a lot of product. It’s not any pricier than something you would buy in Sephora and it works way better. They even send you a color match sample kit FOR FREE.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I was so curious about this new brand that claimed to blend skin care and makeup. I have found that they're claims were spot on. I love the concealer, I feel like it's working two functions at once, working as a powerful eye serum and great concealer at the same time!. It truly does act like a serum. The only downside, is that, like all super creamy undereye concealers, it will need to be set if you want minimal creasing.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
No colors for fair girls. I got the lightest shade and it was too orange for me.
I did not see a difference in my dark circles, and it creased and dried my eyes out like crazy. Total gimmick and so many magazines and blogs endorse it...
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
kate s.
West Bloomfield Township
Perfect match to skin tone. I love the smoothness of the application and it also seems to hide dark circles with just one layer. I purchased online after seeing an add on instagram. This company had great products and I cannot wait to order more!
Taryn D.
East haven , CT
Would you recommend using an eye cream under this?
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?
Aysha A.
How is this concealer for dry undereyes?