Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Melyorise S.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Janine C.

BY ONOMIE

A silky-smooth blend that instantly corrects under eye circles with makeup, and clinically reduces the appearance of dark circles over time with skincare.

• Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?2 Answers
  • How is this concealer for dry undereyes? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using an eye cream under this? 2 Answers
Janine C.
Janine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this concealer during their black friday sale, which wasn't much of a discount at all but i went for the plunge. this concealer requires the most minute amount. all you need a little droplet of concealer and it's enough for both eyes! i got the shade in montagu, which is perfect for nc20 skintones, but it's a bit too golden for my complexion. the concealer will also stick to any texture around the undereyes, so be sure to properly moisturize your skin beforehand or else it can look like a wreck. otherwise, it's an awesome concealer and i love how little you need!
Emani C.
Emani C.
Hutchinson, KS
This is honestly the best concealer I have ever used for undereyes. It's wonderfully pigmented and has a creamy formula that blends seamlessly alone or on top of foundation. It does need to be set with a powder, but once it's set it won't budge. I can't speak on the claims of long-term improvement on the undereye area as I only wear it occasionally. The only drawback at all I have with this product is that it separates in the tube and has to be shaken a lot before use, otherwise it comes out as an oily mess.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I got the samples and loved it so much that I ordered a full size one. It's super concentrated and a little goes a long way. It blends nicely and doesn't smudge/move. However, when I ordered the full size version, the formula had separated so it was oily and not as pigmented. I contacted Onomie and they said that this happens sometimes and they're working on improving it. They let me return it for my money back.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for over a year. After I initially tried the sample I had to order the full size. It lasts, covers super deep dark under circles and blends flawlessly into my foundation. There are tons of us that use this!!!
Abby W.
Abby W.
I have dark circles like the grim reaper from allergies and lack of sleep. This concealer is my new best friend. Great application tip, goes on smooth and hides my scary circles! Also stays on nicely.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Cheraw, SC
I just received this in a sample box and have used it a few times and I like it it goes on smooth and very pigmented and stays all day and didn't crease or budge really nice .
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
I never use concealer under my eyes because they always somehow crest worse dark circles and this is the first brand I have found that actually works!
Wanda B.
Wanda B.
I have dark circles and this stuff works. Blends nice and smooth and feels soft.
Amrita P.
Amrita P.
Jonesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely took some getting used to, especially matching the correct shade for me, but once I found it I love this product. Getting used to the amount also takes some trial and error, but this is the only concealer that doesn't look fake and cakey. Makes my under eyes look brighter and doesn't settle into any lines or creases. Definitely try this along with the ACE eye treatment. At first it seems like shimmer under the eyes would be a definite negative, but you can't tell at all and just makes everything look even better. I've tried it all for the under eyes, peach and red concealers to correct, all the best concealers out there. This is the only thing I'd turn to use everyday whether it's for a natural look or something more heavy. Just give it a shot and be patient with it to get comfortable using it!
Melyorise S.
Melyorise S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and for me it is very hard to find a full coverage concealer that does not cake or crease. It took my a few uses to get the amount and application technique right, but now that I understand the formula I simply love it. I really like that it contains skin care ingredients and it's not just a concealer. It lasts all day and does not cake. I use Cover FX translucent setting powder over it and works perfectly. (That is how much I use for each eye on a normal day.)  Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir
Meralis H.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend using an eye cream under this?
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
How is this concealer for dry undereyes?