Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Amanda W.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Melyorise S.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir uploaded by Janine C.

BY ONOMIE

A silky-smooth blend that instantly corrects under eye circles with makeup, and clinically reduces the appearance of dark circles over time with skincare.

• Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?2 Answers
  • How is this concealer for dry undereyes? 1 Answers
  • Would you recommend using an eye cream under this? 2 Answers
Cindy B.
Sun Valley, CA
Absolutely amazing.. I was a little sceptical at first due to me not letting myself get hopes built up as far as finding the perfect product for such a troublesome problem area for myself but oh em gee.. this is the absolute holy grail.. it has such beatiful coverage and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey whatsoever.. it brightens up your whole face and makes you look so awake and refreshed which in turn gives you a confidence boost that is priceless and you absolutely radiate that in all your interactions with any and everybody.. I absolutely love love love and I would definitely recommend this to anybody..
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
I really wanted to like this, as I read it’s great for covering up dark circles AND helping to fade them with continued use. The consistency feels off- too runny and if you don’t shake the heck out it before you use it, it will be a watery mess. I didn’t feel like it blended well for my skin, thus I just end up blending it so much, it feels like it doesn’t even cover anything anymore. I’ve heard such great reviews, so maybe it’s something with my skin (I’ve been told I have dry skin, although I’m not sure if that holds true under my eyes).
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This came with a lot of hype and I don't understand it. It's just a concealer. Supposedly it will brighten your under eye area but I used it to the very end and I didn't see any difference. It's great if you want a concealer but don't buy it thinking it will brighten your under-eye area because I don't believe it has either the ingredients or the power in the ingredients to do that.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
I have thin skin around my eyes and I’m prone to dark circles, even if I got enough sleep & stay hydrated. This product helps me keep that concealed without having to use a lot of product. It’s not any pricier than something you would buy in Sephora and it works way better. They even send you a color match sample kit FOR FREE.
Amanda W.
Columbus
I ordered a sample of this, and liked it well enough to order a tube.  The little blister pack that's the sample container doesn't reveal its true nature, however, and when the full sized tube came I discovered that it separates horribly. If I squirt it onto a napkin I can manage to work with it, but isn't all that oil the actual skin care that I paid for? If I can get the time to mix it well enough to use it, it's worn off by 11am anyway. I'm terribly dissatisfied and would return it if it wouldn't cost me more money.
Brittany K.
Washington, DC
I didn’t love this. It’s a weird consistency and doesn’t blend very well. I had heard great things, but it wasn’t for me. It didn’t meet my expectations, and I’m still on the hunt for the perfect concealer.Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir
kate s.
W Bloomfield, MI
Perfect match to skin tone. I love the smoothness of the application and it also seems to hide dark circles with just one layer. I purchased online after seeing an add on instagram. This company had great products and I cannot wait to order more!
Caroline L.
Charlotte, NC
The product does offer a bit of brightening but I think that is because the color I purchased is so light. However I do not think it is worth the money other than concealing I don’t see any lasting results with my dark circles. Also I have had the product for about 6 months and when I tried to use it this past week the product had separated into an oily mess. I would not repurchase this product.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Sharon R.
Missouri City, TX
Amazing product. Not only does it work as a concealer but it works to lessen dark circles even without them being concealed. I would definitely recommend this- its the better alternative to regular concealer and definitely worth the pry
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
Would you recommend using an eye cream under this?
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this require a setting powder or can you go without?
Aysha A.
How is this concealer for dry undereyes?
Dalia V.
El paso, TX
Has anyone tried the Onomie Bright Concealing Elixir? Is it good? How does it work? What is the difference between it and a regular concealer?