ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsPhone Headsets
onn True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua

onn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua

onn. Wireless Earphones with Charging Case:Bluetooth wireless technology streams audio from all your devicesUp to 33 ft (10 m) wireless rangeHigh definition soundIdeal for indoor and outdoor activities4 hours playtime with 2 extra charging case chargesIPX5 WaterproofHigh definition sound with deep bass and clear trebleWhats in the Box?? 1 Pair Wireless Earphones, 1 Micro-USB charging cable 9 in (23 cm), 1 Charging case, 3 Sizes of silicone ear tips, 1 Quick Start Guide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of onn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua!
How would you rate this product?
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
onn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walmart
They work well and are practical, I liked the color ... at first I did not understand it well, only one part is very sensitive so I can only try to grab them by the sides so that the call does not hangonn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua
Adriana M.
Sullivan City, TX
Like how they work i use them while doing my workouts at the gym, they are pretty loud and work the same as other known brands, i charge them every 3 or 4 days the battery last long, i recommend them you can get them at any walmart store ❤
Ashanti P.
Waterbury, CT
onn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua uploaded by Ashanti P.
I just purchased these today in black. Definitely will see if they are water resistant. Range seems good. Nothing I can say right now about improving. Definitely has great sound. Definitely recommend and they are affordable.
Sarah C.
Fairbanks, AK
This is a great little starter set of earbuds for me till I can splurge on really good ones made for running and working out. I give 4 stars because they can get uncomfortable due to the amount of time I wear them. They have also fallen out of my ears a few times too. Overall not bad.
Holly S.
onn. True Wireless Earphones with Charing Case, Aqua uploaded by Holly S.
great sound, gentle, soft, but firm fit, long life, quick charge, and they hardly ever fall out unless I do something stupid like brush my hair with them in or forget that they are there because they are so comfortable and change my shirt over them. worth every cent.

Looking for your answer?