onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black

by Onn

onn. Wireless Earphones with Charging Case:Bluetooth wireless technology streams audio from all your devicesUp to 33 ft (10 m) wireless rangeHigh definition soundIdeal for indoor and outdoor activities4 hours playtime with 2 extra charging case chargesIPX5 WaterproofHigh definition sound with deep bass and clear trebleWhats in the Box?? 1 Pair Wireless Earphones, 1 Micro-USB charging cable 9 in (23 cm), 1 Charging case, 3 Sizes of silicone ear tips, 1 Quick Start Guide

Are these nice and ate they good?
Never seen this brand would love to test these out?
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black ? Are these earphones whater resistant?....
Start your review of onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Eric M.
Mankato, MN
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Eric M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these wireless earphones work great and have good sound and blocks a lot of the other sounds around you. They have different tips that can be completely noise free.
Ashanti P.
Waterbury, CT
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Ashanti P.
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Ashanti P.
Very comfortable and sound is great. First time using these and I'm glad I got them. Definitely my go to now. Nothing to improve just wish the battery lasts more than 15hrs. Very comfortable can't even tell your wearing them. Definitely recommend and they are very affordable.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Ashley W.
I have these in the beautiful blue and just love how comfortable they are. the sound is great and I've had no complaints from anyone on the other end of my phone calls about how well the mic picks up my voice.
Crystal B.
N Ft Myers, FL
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Crystal B.
The headphones I’m reviewing are the same brand, they are three same price, but my particular device can’t be found here so I’ll review these. These are sold at Walmart, an inexpensive version of Apple headphones. I LOVE them. No, they’re but the best, they don’t have all of the bells and whistles as the more expensive brands, but for appropriately $30 they’re great, especially since I’ve had them several months and they’re still going strong. They have a good sound, they fit very well in my ears very well, I can shake my head without them coming out, and they’re comfortable. This is a really big deal for me as I can’t wear any ear buds. My ear holes are too small, so headphones are difficult to find. Walmart also makes cute little cases for these, if you want to make them look better. I’m happy to have these. I looked a bit goofy on the treadmill wearing those great big old headphones haha. I’ll be getting my kids a set for Christmas
Satin B.
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Satin B.
onn. True Wireless Earphones, Black uploaded by Satin B.
I purchased these at Walmart to get rid of an old pair of Bluetooth Onn earphones no wires hanging these are great crystal clear not altogether noise-cancelling but these will do for me love them
Margaret S.
Grovetown, GA
They are good. But they die quickly and I need them more often I can't keep them on the charger always. And that doesn't help when they die fast.
Kristin H.
Cedar Park, TX
These earphones are surprisingly great. When I got my new iphone 12 mini I wasn't able to use my old earphones because they don't have the plug for it. I wasn't willing to spend hundreds of dollars for airpods. I picked these up at walmart and they have lasted a long time. I have had them for about 8 months now and they are still going strong.
jazmyn R.
Temple, PA
These have worked very well for my needs, I did not want to shell out $200+ dollars and these hold up and have good sound quality
Martin C.
Laredo
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this one's for the office or hands free on the go, they have good sound quality and the best feature is that the case charges them, giving you up to 3 recharges, so it's a great plus. Easy to pair and very comfortable on your ears, anyone can use them. I highly recommend them.
Victor M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was OK affordable would use for the time being I would recommend to a friend needing a good quality at great