suggested searches
Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)
Only Natural Pet®

Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)

4.1

5 star

62%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

12%

On the Fourth of July I purchased these for my older big dog to calm her when the fireworks went off it worked so well that I will be doing it every year now she rested through all the noise

Product reviewed: Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)

I like these calming support chews for Eve. They’re a good back-up to the main chews we use. I picked these up because Hollywood Feed was out of the ones I like to use, and it was going to rain. Eve has a lot of anxiety when it rains or thunderstorms so I like to have something around. Plus, because of her weight, I have to give her two of these vs one of the other for it to be effective, but it works okay. I would recommend it to other dog owners.

We bought these for my dog who has super bad anxiety. One thing he hates the most is fireworks and Fourth of July was coming up. We have been looking around for something that would help him and these were just the trick. He is a smaller dog so he only eats half a treat. Definitely recommend for anyone with dogs who are scared of fireworks or anything of that sort!

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Has anyone given these to thier furbabies, if so how'd they work out it for you Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews) ?
0 answers