Pets & AnimalsMedicinePet Vitamins & SupplementsOnly Natural Pet®
Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)

Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)

by Only Natural Pet®

Has anyone given these to thier furbabies, if so how'd they work out it for you Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews) ?
Start your review of Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews)!
How would you rate this product?
Pamela C.
Bartlett, TN
Only Natural Pet Just Relax Clamming Support For Dogs (60 Soft Chews) uploaded by Pamela C.
I like these calming support chews for Eve. They’re a good back-up to the main chews we use. I picked these up because Hollywood Feed was out of the ones I like to use, and it was going to rain. Eve has a lot of anxiety when it rains or thunderstorms so I like to have something around. Plus, because of her weight, I have to give her two of these vs one of the other for it to be effective, but it works okay. I would recommend it to other dog owners.
Haley R.
Fremont
We bought these for my dog who has super bad anxiety. One thing he hates the most is fireworks and Fourth of July was coming up. We have been looking around for something that would help him and these were just the trick. He is a smaller dog so he only eats half a treat. Definitely recommend for anyone with dogs who are scared of fireworks or anything of that sort!
Jayme M.
Commack, NY
I got this product for free testing purposes. I tried them with my own dog and she stuck her nose up at them, she's a little picky. I tried them with my boyfriends 90+ pound Shepard/lab mix and I'm sad to say that we really didn't see an effect in her behavior. Stella is only 2 and still has that puppy energy, we gave her the recommended dosage (5 chews daily) and she was still rambunctious. We have also tried another CBD dog treat and that didn't work either. Maybe she's immune or something. Maybe it will work better on a smaller dog.
Stephanie H.
Kannapolis , NC
These chews are the best! My dog has sever anxiety and is terrified of storms but this has been a game changer! One chew and he stays calm during storms and even through social anxiety situations. It’s the best!
Magan C.
I use these on my dog that has anxiety issues. These calm him during storms and the neighborhood fireworks on the Fourth of July. I have tried several brands of calming aids, and I found that these work best on my dog.
Amber S.
My dog likes this and its good for stressful situations. She has separation anxiety so sometimes when I have to go somewhere I give her half of one of these treats and it works with her thunder shirt to calm her down a little. It takes the edge off. She’s an old girl so with age she does get a little more nervous than she used to be.
Ally M.
Borger, TX
Great product! I was able to purchase these at my local petsmart and I use them when ever I know my furry baby and I will be having a stressful day! Great size and my pup eats them with no problems! She thinks they are treats! Would recommend.