Only Natural Pet uploaded by Manuela G.

BY ONLY NATURAL PET

Paige L.
Jacksonville, IL
Great alternative to chemicals for keeping your animals safe. I know the products are designed to repel bugs based on the essential oil content. Aren't really good at killing the bugs but will help repel.
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
Have ordered a lot from here, my dog have kidney disease so I been trying their products out and their shipping is great and I love that they stick coupons in every order so it always gets me to buy more just to get $5 off or more. Also love that they dog rebates for how much you order. I always recommend to friends
Trish L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This website has their own brand of food, which I think is excellent. Their dry food and canned food get excellent reviews on dogfoodadvisor.com, and my dog really likes both. They also have natural supplements, vitamins, and grooming products.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They have a great selection of products I can feel good about. I have two dogs that love going to the dog park and I bought flea repellent from this site. It works great and was reasonably priced! My two pit mixes are happy and smell great with essential oils!
Melissa B.
I've bought their formula for thyroid wellness and I've been able to reduce the amount of synthetic thyroid medication I have to give my dog. Works very well.
alexandra c.
My aunts dog really likes this food! He gets very excited to eat it and has no trouble wanting to eat his dog food! It having treats everyday!