BY ONLY NATURAL

Fat Fighter plus Dieter's Tea combination. The Only Natural Diet Program is a combination of two unique all natural products - Fat Fighter tablets with Oat Bran and Dieter's Tea. The Diet Program allows you to continue eating normal meals while you... see more...

• I'm skeptical of this product. As a dietitian I don't believe in ...1 Answers
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Foodie Expert
This tea doesn't taste the greatest. However, if you add a little honey and lemon, it tastes much better. As for its effectiveness, it definitely does its job. If you have work or you're a student, don't drink this the same day. You will be running to the bathroom back and forth.
neena H.
Twin Lake, MI
This product seems to me like a good tester i love natural items it makes me feel better eating natural or whatever that more processed foods
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
I see why you lose weight with this product. To be blunt and quite honest it gives you the shits!
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
I like to use this tea when I have been eating a lot of junky stuff and don't feel like myself or to kick off a diet. Works really good
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This tea does help you "Go" in a good way, and it help only for those who are serious though, it has a so so taste.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I have tried the tea and its almost like a natural laxative. You definitely feel a difference in the way clothes fit after a few days.
carmen l.
Houston , Texas
My mom drinks this tea more than me it does help you poop so in a way it is helping you
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
I like the packaging…please ask your dr if you can use this first! its ok …the tea tastes so-so. id rather do the good ole fashion water and lemon juice
Brittany P.
Johnston, RI
I'm skeptical of this product. As a dietitian I don't believe in many easy-weight loss products that truly work. Thoughts?