Only Natural Cleansing Diet Tea Lemon 24 Bags uploaded by Annie R.

BY ONLY NATURAL

Only Natural s Dieter s Tea contains mild herbal lubricants that ensure proper elimination of waste and reduces excessive water and fat buildup in the body. Our herbal diet tea s lubricants may result in healthy weight loss and increased regularity. Diet teas may help suppress hunger and assist in waste elimination. Only Natural s Dieter s Tea tastes great, too. Dieter s Tea is a tasty blend of six all-natural herbs. Our tea diet herbs include: Urva ursi Lemon peel Orange peel Licorice root Alfalfa Senna More natural flavors One cup of Dieter s Tea daily may help reduce water retention and fat absorption, thus preventing them from contributing to weight gain. If you re ready for a tea diet with as much flavor as fat-fighting power, Only Natural s Dieter s Tea is for you. Order your Dieter s Tea today! see more...

Robin P.
This tea really works, and very fast as well. It's very strong so you have to be cautious and not use this more than a week at a time. Otherwise If you need to lose a few pounds for an event your problem is solved here!
Stacey B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the light lemon flavor of this tea. It also is a wonderful diuretic and I have one 8oz glass every morning. This type of tea is to recommended right before bed.
Brittany w.
Clarklake , MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am not a fan of these cleansing teas. Most of the time they are just laxatives. Not to mention many people become addicted to them. There are so many healthier alternatives than these kind of products.
Jammy I.
Fort Worth
This tea is super strong, um be careful just a warning. On the plus side, you feel super clean and refreshed after using it. I use it about once a month as my detox.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not love this product. But I am giving it three stars because I just don't love tea very much, and everyone else who tried it with me enjoyed it.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea is great, it cleans out your system and combined with working out and eating heathly, losing weight is quick.
Adriana V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to pick tea over coffee but I tried this once and didn't like the fact that it doesn't have caffeine.
Cheyenne G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If you need a good body cleanse, this tea is the way to go. It tastes great and clears out your body too
Crystal L.