BY ONLY NATURAL

Only Natural If you're feeling down, bloated, or irritable from a lack of sleep, you might benefit from 5 -HTP. 5-HTP benefits may include relief for sufferers of insomnia and uncomfortable weight fluctuations. 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is formed naturally in the body from amino acids, and then used by the body to produce serotonin. 5-HTP and serotonin are considered essential for relaxation, sleep, and concentration. When a body isn't producing enough 5-HTP, serotonin levels can fall, resulting in a lack of sleep, irritability, and weight gain. 5-HTP supplements are derived from Griffonia simplicifolia, native to western Africa. Only Natural's 5-Hydroxytrytophan (aka "5-HTP Tryptophan" or sometimes just "Hydroxytryptophan") may increase serotonin naturally in our bodies. It may also assist those suffering from symptoms of depression, anxiety, insomnia, and migraines. 5-HTP supplements may boost serotonin, which may encourage a healthy neurological system, reduce cravings, and help control wait. Proponents use Only Natural's 5-HTP supplements for: 5-HTP for depression. 5-HTP for sleep. 5-HTP for weight regulation. 5-HTP for weight loss. 5-HTP for boosting serotonin. see more...

• What is this supplement/vitamin used for??4 Answers
  • Does this keep you awake all night? Or should it be taken as soon...2 Answers
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
I really enjoy the benefits of 5-HTP, so I was very excited to see a natural brand selling it. I am a advocate for 5-HTP, I personally see a big difference in my mood, so if you are looking to try this vitamin I would suggest trying a natural brand!
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
This product has quite a few uses. I liked taking it when I needed a general lift in my day, and although it doesn't make you tired - can assist with relaxing you if you have issues sleeping.
Ashlee J.
These are really great to enhance your mood, my husband loves them! However, when I took them my skin broke out :/
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
I take one at night before bed and I wake up ready for the day. It helps with anxiety and appetite as well as general happiness level.
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
LOVE this product. Always use this when I need a little extra "Happy" in my day. I call it my happy pills.
Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
These are especially great to use during finals week lol. Great if you just need an extra boost to get you through the day.
Leanna B.
I used to take these when I was feeling like I needed to boost my mood a little.
Christine W.
Pontiac, MI
This is actually one of my favorite products by Only Natural. It is very simple
Heather L.
I have a high stress anxious personality. I have also been trying to lose 10 pounds. Not sure if this product is the reason I got rid of bloat, but I do notice an improvement in mood and anger (used to flynoff the handle easily....lol). I would recommend this highly!
Angela S.
Fitspiration Expert
I took these for quite awhile and didn't seem to notice really any difference with anything of myself.
emily s.
What is this supplement/vitamin used for??
Allison N.
Dover, PA
Does this keep you awake all night? Or should it be taken as soon as you wake up? Has anyone with anxiety tried this, does it help?