ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 by Covergirl uploaded by Liz M.

BY COVERGIRL

ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 see more...

Morgan R.
St. John's
This product is good . Coukd use improvement . Makes the face look a bit chalky especially on the nose . There is no sun protection . Its easy to apply . If you have a oily face you would need to reapply regulary . Would reccomend .
Liz M.
Winnipeg
I love this powder, as you can tell lol. It is super light and has a great formula. I have repurchased time and time again, this just seems to be the powder I always reach for. I highly recommend because this powder is pretty nice
Paige R.
sudbury
I have used this powder for years and years. My skin is very oily and when I apply this after my foundation it settles very well and does not give me an even worse oily look after time.
Heather W.
Morden
Makes my skin less shinny but doesn’t cover anything up. I find the powder just sits on top of my skin making it look lighter then it is. It’s good in small amounts. Nice mirror and easy to apply. If you need a quick basic cover once a day this would be ok
Nicole A.
Maple ridge , BC
This is a light weight coverup makeup that doesn’t clog your pores and looks very natural. The makeup stays all day and covers up blemishes and small unwanted dots on your face. I would recommended to try it out!
Chantal P.
Portugal Cove
Love this product. Inexpensive. Easy to use. Stays on for majority of the day. May need one touch up if you had oily skin like me. Love that it comes with the little puff to apply. I have been using this product for many years and I always go back to it!
Kali d.
Kingston, ON
This powder works well to set makeup, however, you have to be careful because on top of con sealer and foundation it can start to appear quite Cakey, especially in more oily areas (like around the nose). That being said, it’s low price point makes it a pretty solid purchase for day to day use
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
This is a pretty good powder for an inexpensive drugstore product. I find it sometimes sits on my skin and leaves me looking cakey or powdery. It dose to stay on pretty well though, and they have lots of colour choices to choose from.
Brittney H.
I’d say it’s a great setting powder, gets the job done, had great shade variety, I actually used to use darker shade in this as bronzer. Very affordable as well
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
I love it, my skin looked great with it. It has a matte finish and even when it didn’t fit my skin color I used it as a bronzer and it worked really well.

back