ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 by Covergirl

BY COVERGIRL

ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joan D.
Elliot lake, ON
This is my usual go to drug store powder. It's a decent price and it works. I have sensitivities to some brands due to fragrances and this powder doesn't bother my skin. I find that it lasts just as long as the high end brands that I've used, and even longer with setting spray. Only issue I've ever had with this cover up is the compact hinge. They come loose sometimes which can be irritating but no actual issues with the product.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
This is a pretty good powder for an inexpensive drugstore product. I find it sometimes sits on my skin and leaves me looking cakey or powdery. It dose to stay on pretty well though, and they have lots of colour choices to choose from.
Suzan
Hey there Influenster friends. This is a good translucent powder and applies very mat and softly. It is worth the money and it’s is great for oily skin types . It has a very low cost and is worth the cost . I recommend this product and it is good.
Meg M.
Florenceville-Bristol
I used this powder for literally YEARS, I love this. I’ve since started using professional loose powder but this was my holy grail when I first started doing my makeup and I’m not scared to admit it lol
Morgan R.
St. John's
This product is good . Coukd use improvement . Makes the face look a bit chalky especially on the nose . There is no sun protection . Its easy to apply . If you have a oily face you would need to reapply regulary . Would reccomend .
Kali P.
Kingston, ON
This powder works well to set makeup, however, you have to be careful because on top of con sealer and foundation it can start to appear quite Cakey, especially in more oily areas (like around the nose). That being said, it’s low price point makes it a pretty solid purchase for day to day use
Paige R.
sudbury
I have used this powder for years and years. My skin is very oily and when I apply this after my foundation it settles very well and does not give me an even worse oily look after time.
Nicole A.
Maple ridge , BC
This is a light weight coverup makeup that doesn’t clog your pores and looks very natural. The makeup stays all day and covers up blemishes and small unwanted dots on your face. I would recommended to try it out!
Kelsey J.
Finally found the perfect shade for my skin! This foundation works great and it's awesome when I don't want to have a lot of makeup on my face! Very light.
Andrea P.
Cabudare, Lara
I love it, my skin looked great with it. It has a matte finish and even when it didn’t fit my skin color I used it as a bronzer and it worked really well.