ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 by Covergirl uploaded by Liz M.

BY COVERGIRL

ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 see more...

Amy E.
Texarkana
To help keep the oily image to a minimum, this powder gets the job done. It’s simple to use and covers nicely with or without foundation.
Alyssa G.
Sarcoxie
It's absolutely amazing product it's an amazing powder it covers real well I love it I would recommend colors match great too
Whitney R.
Love it! I use it every day and I do have oily skin and it leaves me with a natural clean look. I'd recommend for anyone.
Jessica B.
Payson
I use covergirl powder and I like it pretty well, I do wish it didn't leave a greasy look go it after a few hours.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This product was alright. It lasted me a decent amount of time. It had pretty decent coverage and it went on well.
Lindsey W.
Super nice finish. Makes your skin feel smooth and soft. Great finished look and takes away any uneven skin tones.
Harley D.
Alexandria
This was the first powder I ever used. And it’s still some very good face powder, and super cheap and affordable.
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
This was my go to pressed powder for such a long time. My skin used to be sensitive and this really worked well.
Angela H.
Cheap and always has my color. I use this powder everyday and seems to work well with my day to day routine.
Wiktoria H.
Holtsville
Works great! Matte as heck and makes the skin feel baby smooth! I used to use this throughout high school!

back