ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 by Covergirl

BY COVERGIRL

ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Qulsum F.
Great!!! Recommend this but only use a little bit because it can show patches on your skin. I would only use
It if you get creases under your eyes. And it does stay there for a good amount of time so yes I recommend it!
Karsen H.
This product is super nice and smells great! It is a matte finish and natural! I don’t believe there is any sun protection! Pro: does not photograph white with flash! I would recommend this to others!
Amariah S.
Lasts much longer than other drugstore brands I've tried. It covers blemishes, spots, and blends very well. I have sensitive skin, and this product works great for me! I would definitely recommend.
Megine P.
Newaygo
I have not tried this product just yet but hopefully soon my sweet sexy man will get it for me maybe for my birthday or for any other special occasion!!!
bryanna s.
United States
For drugstore,this works SO WELL!!! Doesn't oxidize,doesn't wipe off,and it doesn't make you look cakey at all. It even works for baking if you try it!
Danielle C.
Berkeley Springs
Like I said before, girls my all-time favorite and very cheap in it very inexpensive and I would recommend it and he single every single day
Amy E.
Texarkana
To help keep the oily image to a minimum, this powder gets the job done. It’s simple to use and covers nicely with or without foundation.
Alyssa G.
Sarcoxie
It's absolutely amazing product it's an amazing powder it covers real well I love it I would recommend colors match great too
Whitney R.
Love it! I use it every day and I do have oily skin and it leaves me with a natural clean look. I'd recommend for anyone.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This product was alright. It lasted me a decent amount of time. It had pretty decent coverage and it went on well.