ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 by Covergirl uploaded by Liz M.

BY COVERGIRL

ONLY 1 IN PACK Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder, Sensitive Skin, Classic Beige 230 see more...

Dakota B.
Dundee
This is the pressed powder I’m currently using not the beige but I couldn’t find the ivory one it’s so nice as a finishing powder and super easy to apply and always sleeps in my face feeling nice soft and not too heavy
Amanda M.
This is a great powder for the price! It does have a bit of pigment so you get some coverage as well. I hit pan pretty quick so you don’t get much product but it’s not bad for the drugstore price. I would buy again.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I used to use this product for my face before I got into higher end products, and looking back this powder is a hot mess. Love the compact and that it comes with a puff, but this leaves my face looking ghostly and extra powdery, not a good look. Worth it to go for a pricier product with better results.
Emma V.
Mundelein
This is a good pressed powder and a great beginner item. I liked the packaging and it was very light so I could easily travel with it. This keeps my makeup in place all day and is great for my skin type
Kayla R.
Harrisburg, IL
I typically use this either by itself or over a dewy foundation to mattify it. Either way it makes my skin appear smoother and helps even out skintone on my "no make up" days.
Samantha W.
This is the only powder I use!! It works so well, stays all day long, is super cheap and actually does its job! Definitely get this is you are looking for a cheap, amazing setting powder! Love it!!!
Maria C.
norcross
Love using this as a finishing touch for my make up because it keeps it in place and it feels very natural as well I actually have two of these and they work great
Sarah T.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite drugstore powder compacts. I like how light the consistency and texture is and it provides a beautiful matte finish on the skin. It’s brightening and it doesn’t settle into fine lines or creases.
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
Weirdly, i love the way this makeup smells! It covers well, and comes in a variety of different colors. It keeps makeup on place ok, but could use a little work. I would buy again, especially for the price.
Karsen H.
This product is super nice and smells great! It is a matte finish and natural! I don’t believe there is any sun protection! Pro: does not photograph white with flash! I would recommend this to others!

back