ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each uploaded by Dra. M.ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each uploaded by Estephania J.ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each uploaded by Scarlet T.

BY COLGATE #6 in Toothpaste

ONLY 1 IN PACK Colgate Total Advanced Fresh+Whitening Gel Toothpaste Twin Pack, 5.8 Oz. Each see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Lexie S.
Franklin, TN
I really like this toothpaste, but it’s not going to be top-notch. I usually get it at Kroger because they always have coupons and it’s so cheap! It really makes your mouth / breathe minty-fresh. It’s a little gritty almost, so that you really feel like you’re cleaning your teeth (but don’t worry- the gritty stuff is just like mint things that melt in your mouth)
Amber M.
This is my preferred brand of toothpaste. I like that it comes in different varieties but I tend to stick to mint flavored. I find that it cleans better than other toothpaste and doesn't make as much of a mess when getting it out of the tube. It is usually very reasonably priced at my grocery store or pharmacy and often has coupons for an even better deal!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
People may underestimate how helpful their toothpaste actually is at whitening their teeth. I use this toothpaste regularly, have been for years, and thought it was an average product. When I spent two weeks at a friend’s place without it I realized how yellow and faded my teeth were getting. Also, the level of mint in this product is intense which I love.
Lizette O.
It is very imperative for one to keep up with their hygiene. There is so much germs in our mouths therefore we are prone to bacteria. If we do not brush daily and floss it can lead to gingivitis. I follow a routine, this toothpaste does not have a bad taste and it has whitening in it which leaves your teeth whitened as well as refreshed .
Surojani💋 S.
Jamaica, NY
The only Colgate I use and been using for the past 5-6 years . My teeth doesn’t feel as clean when using other brands . I brush 2-3 times a day and I love how fresh my mouth feels after . Keeps my teeth white . I only use the gel Colgate it’s my favorite , I get mine at any Walmart or target
Vicky M.
After using this toothpaste, my mouth feels really clean and my breath really fresh. I always buy this same toothpaste because of how well it works. I really feel like in comparison to other types of toothpastes, this particular one keeps my mouth feeling clean the whole day.
Alessandra C.
I used Colgate years ago to tell you the truth since I was a child. My mother always said that Colgate made his teeth so white and protected that I could eat any sweets since before I slept I tried my teeth ... so I use it until today Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste
Brandy L.
Atlanta
One of my favorite toothpastes. I like to brush my teeth 3 times a day and this toothpaste always gets rid of food residue that is left behind and makes my teeh feel super clean. I also really like the minty taste that it leaves behind. I would definitely recommend.
Rosa C.
Medina
Colgate makes a smile even brighter and refreshing . I could say that Colgate is my go to than any other toothpaste product. My expectations were highly satisfied ! If your looking for a good toothpaste brand , stop by your local Walgreens, Walmart ,Target. Etc
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have no complaints! Fresh breathe and a clean feeling are pretty much the basics of a good toothpaste and this does just that. I wouldn’t expect it to whiten my teeth and I can’t speak to if it would help/hurt sensitive teeth but if you’re just looking for clean and fresh then maybe this is for you