BeautyFaceFace MakeupZoeva
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette

Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette

by Zoeva

ZOEVA travel-friendly Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette with 6 highly pigmented, easy-to-blend, chocolate & truffle shades for glamorous makeup looks.

Bitter Start; Warm Notes; Subtle Blend; Pure Ganache; Freshly Toasted; Substitute For Love; Bitter Start: Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EWarm Notes: Mica (CI 77019), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ESubtle Blend, Pure Ganache, Freshly Toasted: Mica (CI 77019), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ESubstitute For Love: Talc, Mica (CI 77019), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette!
Mariana A.
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mariana A.
Wow, first time I saw this brand in Instagram. I saw great review about it so I decided to try it out. I love this pallet. It's as big as business card can fitting your party bag. And you slide the pallet side ways from the box, I like it too because I prefer to keep my eyeshadow pallet boxes somehow. The color actually pigmented. I didn't really expect that. The colors are the one that I use daily and there are some you can definitely use at night. I love it because you can also make this an option as your work makeup and party later kind of shadow. Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette
Ayde R.
This palette is amazing. The packaging of this product is beautiful, chick and sleek. This palette looks stunning on my vanity. This product smells like hot cocoa powder. I love the scent of this product. this is so easy to use. there is very little fall out when using this product. There are shades that are shimmery and shades that are matte. These shades look stunning on any skin tone and are complimentary on your skin,. This palette is available at Ulta and is effective in achieving a look that is sexy while natural looking. This palette is one of my most favorite palettes. This is a bit expensive yet is a high quality product. This is a staple in my make up kit and i will definitely repurchase this item.
Sylvia M.
Graniteville, SC
I cannot believe no one has reviewed this one. I had noticed this brand on my Facebook and noticed Ulta started to carry so I thought this was a small enough palette to sample. The color pigment is spot on and blendable. Now I see the brand has blown up. Great travel palette.
Adina M.
Frankfurt Am Main, Hessen
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Adina M.
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Adina M.
This is a gorgeous palette, I have the soft sun version! I really like it's small so I can take it everywhere, the packaging is also super sleek and love the magnetic system. The color range is also really pretty, there are 3 mattes and 3 shimmery shades, that go nicely together, to create a variety of looks. It also blends nicely, goes on very smooth and lasts long enough.
Marina O.
Lurgan, Co Armagh
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marina O.
I actually have the soft sun one and these small palettes have such a great quality! The pigment is there, the blendabilty is definitely there, and the shimmery shades are blinding and stunning! These are a go to for me and I use it a lot on my everyday!
Miran K.
Sarasota
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Miran K.
Love this color story! I am a huge fan of zoeva! Their eyeshadows are highly pigmented and it such a fun using them. There is a little fallout with the glittery shades. But it doesn’t bother me that much. This mini palette I take with me every time i am traveling. Because the colors are perfect for everyday looks and also can create a date night look with it. Definitely recommend to buy!
misheelt N.
zaporoska wroclaw
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by misheelt N.
Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by misheelt N.
My favourite palette. The size is small so I can take it everywhere. Every colour in this palette is so neutral and classy that's why I use them for everyday makeup. Very easy to blend. Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette Online Only Voyager Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette Inglot Cosmetics Zoeva Pixi Laura Mercier
Giulia
The pigmentation is amazing and it’s a good little palette to use when you travel! Recommended
Malin S.
Uppsala
One of my favorite palette size is small you can take anywhere with you easy blend you get perfect shades
Hristiyana N.
H
I had my first order from zoeva on a very very big sale and I got fed palettes that one I really love the size of it its very compact and perfect for travel and you have all the colors needed for glam or everyday look. The colouration is amazing but I have to be honest I expected more from the formula and pigmentation

Looking for your answer?