Online Only Vixen Wing Eyeliner Stamp

by the vamp stamp

A thin, straight impression makes The Vamp Stamp Vixen Wing Eyeliner Stamp the perfect choice for a chic look that works on most any eye shape and size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Vixen Wing Eyeliner Stamp!
Tia P.
Asheville, NC
This is so easy to use and is really great for days where I don't have a lot of time to perfect a wing (I have two different eye shapes so it can take time to get them perfect). I can do wings normally, but this takes way less effort and the kit comes with a little precise angled brush to fill in any extra or to correct anything as needed:) the website tells you which stamp is best for your eye shape or size, too. Great price for the whole kit and they normally run sales
Eli R.
I bought both vixen and medium vavavoom. My experience with both was nothing like the couple of videos that I saw on Ulta.. When I just dip into the vink product and stamp on my lid, the stamp makes huge uneven smudgy mess. I tried wiping the sides off before stamping on my skin and that made it better but it still come out spotchy. I need to fill in quick or the vink get dry and flaky to write over with liner. It took a while to get use to it. Vixen came out very thin line and I didn't feel like I need it as I felt I can do similar job without the product, even with my no skill skill on cat's eye. It definitely was not worth the hassle. Only pro is, it is easy to clean.

Looking for your answer?