Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsJuicy Couture
Online Only Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Rollerball

Online Only Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Rollerball

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture is a decadent fragrance that indulges the senses with luscious wild berries, a kiss of honeysuckle, and a luxurious elixir of golden amber, melted caramel and vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Rollerball!
Phuong anh N.
San Francisco, CA
Online Only Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Rollerball uploaded by Phuong anh N.
Summer floral smell,its a great scents all around , a little fruity and fresh and not overwhelming! Loveeee it Viva la juicy
Brianna  M.
Staten Island, NY
U love how long lasting the smell of it is. It’s not my personal favorite smell but it’s still really good. I always keep the roll on perfumes in my bag!!
Vianey Z.
Online Only Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Rollerball uploaded by Vianey Z.
Viva la juicy gold couture smells so amazing it has a soft smell not to over powering that lasts all day expensive but so worth the money
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
If you are looking to smell sweet like vanilla than this is your perfume. It’s really not unique but it delivers as it stays on your skin for over 4hrs. Price point could be a little less in my opinion. You gets wild berries and honeysuckle scents in this bottle. Perfect for spring time!
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Viva La Juicy Gold Couture smells amazing. It’s a gourmand fragrance, both fruity & sweet. The vanilla, honeysuckle, and caramel are front and center for me. It’s a potent scent; you only need to apply very little. I put a small amount on my wrists and it’s very noticeable for hours.
Jessie V.
I Love convenient rollerball fragrances. This has a nice Light musk sent with light flower notes in my opinion. I recommend
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,360 reviews
Just like all Juicy products this scent is sweet, sexy but flirty and can be worn year round. I love all juicy products and i think this one is in my tops 3
karen G.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this one a frw days ago, didnt have great expectations and i was actually pleased, its nice and i like how eqsy to carry around it is
Alyse M.
Okemos, MI
I normally wear the regular Viva La Juicy fragrance, but the "Gold" version is great for special occasions! I wore it for my wedding; the rollerball I have has regular Viva La Juicy on one end and the Gold version on the other. Perfect for a purse or pocket! Very highly recommended.
Tia R.
Asheville, NC
To me the rollerball doesn't smell quite as strong, but still true to the smell and very yummy. Good for travel. The bottle is frosted which is really cute.

Looking for your answer?