Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo

Your skin deserves the very best! Treat it to the beautiful benefits of the Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil and soothing Truffle Therapy Face Toner. This power duo gently removes impurities from skin and leaves your complexion looking fresh, healthy and rejuvenated. Simply gorgeous!

Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tuber Melansporum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Rosa Moschata (Musk Rose) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borrage) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Lecithin, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pehnoxyethanol, Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Ci 19140 (Yellow Fd & C N.5) Ci 17200 (Red 33), Ci 42090 (Blue No. 1), Citric Acid. *From Organic Agriculture | De L¿Agriculture Biologique | Da Agricoltura Biologica Made In Italy\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ETruffle Therapy Face Toner: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract*, Tuber Melansporum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Proline, Niacinamide, Inositol, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin. *From Organic Agriculture | De L¿Agriculture Biologique | Da Agricoltura Biologica Made In Italy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo!
Anderson, IN
Smells amazing. Very refreshing and feels amazing on your skin. Full of great ingredients. I love it. Definitely will buy again.
Naples, FL
I received this cleansing in my FabFitFun box and I love it. It cleans your face nice, and doesn’t have a strong smell
This is the best. Leaves my face feeling baby soft. The price is very good and you get a lot for your money.
Pierre, SD
The oil cleanser is a great way to take off your makeup! They are a little pricey but they do work well.
Hamilton
This is good! It isn’t my top choice but I got it in a box and it was okay! I would use again.
I wasn't expecting to like this product but I ended up really enjoying it (I received it in a boxycharm box). It has a light peppermint smell (some said it smells very truffley/earthy but I did not notice that at all), and it makes my skin feel very light and refreshed after using. I don't like to spray things directly onto my face so I spray this into my palm and just pat it on. I also use it to spray on my makeup sponge before using it on my foundation and I really love the dewy finish it gives my makeup.
Wilmington, DE
Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo uploaded by Kristine K.
I like this mist, it moisturazed my skin and it has a fresh effect, I have very sensitive skin type and one thing I dont lie about it is that at first it irritated my skin, but then it gous und my skin is fresh.
Vancouver
I really like this skin and co truffle oil face spray- it has a nice light peppermint smell (I can't really smell any truffle but some people think it smells strongly). I use it to spray my makeup sponge before applying my foundation and it gives a nice dewy finish.

Looking for your answer?