Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo

Your skin deserves the very best! Treat it to the beautiful benefits of the Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil and soothing Truffle Therapy Face Toner. This power duo gently removes impurities from skin and leaves your complexion looking fresh, healthy and rejuvenated. Simply gorgeous!

Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil: Aqua (Water), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tuber Melansporum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Rosa Moschata (Musk Rose) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borrage) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Lecithin, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pehnoxyethanol, Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate, Disodium Edta, Ci 19140 (Yellow Fd & C N.5) Ci 17200 (Red 33), Ci 42090 (Blue No. 1), Citric Acid. *From Organic Agriculture | De L¿Agriculture Biologique | Da Agricoltura Biologica Made In Italy\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ETruffle Therapy Face Toner: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract*, Tuber Melansporum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Proline, Niacinamide, Inositol, Panthenol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coumarin. *From Organic Agriculture | De L¿Agriculture Biologique | Da Agricoltura Biologica Made In Italy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo!
Yes, this is refreshing at first, but I truly see no long term effect on this product throughout the day. It feels great when you first spray it on, but the scent is a bit overwhelming and it doesn't keep my skin illuminated in any way.
Holyoke , MA
I have the truffle cleansing oil ! I love it cause it takes out make up very well and also removes the glue from lashes ! It’s just a bit to greasy so I use it before a shower to remove makeup then double cleanse.
Rochester
It is a light weight hydrating mist that give you that dewy glow. It's full of anti-oxidant enriched soothing in detoxifying botanicals extract of the black winter truffle. I love that it has so many great ingredients. You can apply alone, over or on top of make-up. When you need a quick pick me up spray your face and become refreshed.
Augusta, ME
Ive been trying this out a lot as I own 3 of them and they arent cheap ($36) I notice zero difference. The smell is like peppermint and I dont enjoy that at all. I dont know. I wont ever buy this. It did hold my makeup pretty well though.
Bloomington
First off- the smell is ahhh mazing! Secondly, this isn’t your typical toner. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight and dry. It makes my skin feel moisturized and fresh. Can’t recommend it enough!
San Jose, CA
Online Only Truffle Therapy Cleansing Duo uploaded by Tara R.
[product:skin&co-roma-truffle-therapy-whipped-cleansing-cream,-1-fl.-oz.] absolutely amazing!! My skin feels hydrated, smooth and silky and is incredibly glow!!! Highly recommend for those with super dry skin!
I love truffle therapy products! I use their face most everyday as my setting spray. Hydrated my face on the go and keeps my makeup looking fantastic. It can be a bit pricy but worth the money you pay.
Springfield
This is my favorite toner. It smells kindof truffley. It cleans my skin completely of any dirt and helps with breakouts. I so need to get some more.
Love love love this product. The best ever. My skin loves it. Can't talk enough about it. The best! Makes my face look clean, bright and soft.
Elkhart, IN
This will forever be my favorite facial brand. I have the whole set and my face has never looked better. No more acne! And it's always so soft!

Looking for your answer?