BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDHC
Online Only Travel Size Deep Cleansing Oil

Online Only Travel Size Deep Cleansing Oil

by DHC

Powered by organic olive oil, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil melts away waterproof makeup and dissolves impurities with zero residue, leaving your skin clean, soft and radiant. The original Japanese 1-step oil cleanser is ideal for all skin types and is free of added fragrance, colorants and parabens.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.

Any other recommendations for double cleansing? I’m finding this product to be less effective for me. I’m having to use waaaaay more to get my sunscreen and water proof makeup off. Thanks In advance :)
Start your review of Online Only Travel Size Deep Cleansing Oil!
Chandni P.
Online Only Travel Size Deep Cleansing Oil uploaded by Chandni P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This deep cleansing oil is so worth it, I am onto my second bottle. I use this on my skin at least twice a week and it truly cleans my pores out. I gently apply it to my face in circular motions, massage my face for two to three minutes and then wash it. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
Demetria B.
Online Only Travel Size Deep Cleansing Oil uploaded by Demetria B.
I haven’t used this yet I received this from an Ipsy event in Miami. I’m a little apprehensive about it because I have oily skin and it’s a oil based product. So when I give it a try a few times I’ll update this review.
Wendy L.
The best solution to remove makeup, wash your face thoroughly without getting rid of its natural hydration. I love this oil, it is very effective, its composition is minimal, and it does the job! I have been using it for years and will continue. Ps: On the other hand if DHC could get rid of the phenoxyethanol it would be perfect.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I received this travel size from a GWP at Ulta. it has lasted me a while. honestly I do not feel like it takes all my makeup off. I will apply this product first, massage it all over (sometimes with my foreo or PMD) and then wash it off. I feel like while it does take off my face makeup, it does not do much for my eye makeup. it's probably not meant for eye makeup, BUT, I have tried so many oils that wipe everything just off that I just don't see the need for this product in my routine. it has never irritated my sensitive skin, and when I double cleanse it is fine to use, but I would not purchase this to use for my makeup removal routine.
Jorie V.
Gets makeup off with no residue. Gentle enough skin doesn’t feel stripped or dry. A little goes a long way so the travel size is more cost efficient for me. My favorite oil cleanser.
Megan M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I was skeptical of using a cleansing oil, however it does work to gently cleanse my face. I have used this after a long day mainly for the moisture. I received this complimentary from iPSY at their destination Chicago event. Overall I would recommend this over a micellar water but I’m still partial to my C'Est Moi Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel more.
Carolyn W.
Downingtown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This a decent cleansing oil. It does a great job at breaking down heavy makeup and sunscreen. Doesn’t leave the skin feeling oily and doesn’t take forever to rinse off. I would not purchase this again based off the price.
Avery H.
Belmont, CA
This is my absolute favorite skin care product of all time…. An effective yet lightweight cleanser that removes all makeup and leaves your face feeling soft and replenished AND at an amazing price. Every human needs to own this
Kristina B.
Rock City Fls, NY
I use this every time I take off makeup and most days when I double cleanse. It is a little pricey, but the bottle lasts awhile. A little of the oil goes a long way and it doesn't irritate my eyes or skin at all. The only thing I would change about this product is the price. I will definitely purchase this again, but would be open to purchasing a less expensive cleansing oil.
Emily G.
Austin, TX
The Deep Cleansing Oil is one of the few products I have found work well for my skin on a daily (or twice a day) basis. It’s gentle but thorough, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too dry while combatting breakouts and acne that are common for me (especially as an athlete who sweats regularly).