MakeupEyeEyelinerArdell
Online Only The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Online Only The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

by Ardell

ong lasting pure pigment in the The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by Ardell stays on the skin so eyeliner won't budge, for no-smear long-wear. Precision tapered felt tip that delivers tight control, easy application and precision lines every time.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Styrene\u002FAcrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Laureth-21, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methylpropanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tri-C12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopherol, Phenylpropanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI77499)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Online Only The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jennifer R.
I was not impressed this eyeliner. It seemed to apply great buy kept wearing off on my left eye! It's definitely not waterproof. I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I'm not going to recommend it. I'll likely toss this or give it someone else who doesn't care as much as I do about long lasting eyeliner.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Online Only The Headliner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Erica R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this Ardell liner. I had no idea how many more products they have other than lashes. This liner is waterproof . It goes on so easy with a fine tip . It dried fast n is a luxe black !
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
Me encanta este tipo de delineador tipo plumón ya que ora las principiantes les da una sensación de tranquilidad al usarlos tiene muy buen precio y es de buena calidad
Jade F.
Cass Lake, MN
Staying power, no smudging, and jet black. So needed for those hot summer nights. I love mine. The formula smooth, and easy to glide.
Dorra A.
It's not horrible but not good value for the money liquid eyeliner. I felt dry and started drying a lot more with each use and it was very hard to remove. Also flaked within a few hours. Not worth it for the price. First time buying it. I won't be buying it again.
Stacy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recommend this product. It is really waterproof, easy to apply and shows up good. It is also smooth and doesn't clump up
Bo S.
Downey, CA
I love this waterproof liquid eyeliner, it’s the only one I’m able to use for Halloween looks. It has a very defined tip which makes it very easy to draw out. It is definitely a staple in my make up routine. I would definitely recommend.
Tyra W.
Clarksville, MD
Great product. Very easy to apply so great for beginners. Will continue to use. May need to do a second layer.
Carla T.
Spring, TX
Amazing work! Very dark and does not smudge! It leaves a very nice cat eye, I have brown eyes and makes them stand out I love it!
Dee A.
Get this , I love eyeliner because it doesn't wash away easily and it's very thick in color. Worth it and easy to apply .

Looking for your answer?