BeautyLipLip MakeupPersona
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss

Online Only Season One Lip Gloss

by Persona

Remember the first time you wore a lip gloss and how it made you feel: sultry, effortless and instantly refreshed. Pérsona Cosmetics took that magic feeling of a gloss, eliminated the tacky, glittery gooeyness, and added nourishing oils to create Season One Lip Gloss.

Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecane, Ozokerite, Trihydroxystearin, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I'm thinking about upgrading to lux but I already spend an extra $25 in the shop too, so my question is, the items that you receive in the lux box, can you purchase them in the shop when it goes live? I'm just thinking why take a chance on products I might not care for when I can purchase ones I want in the shop, right? Regardless, this is hands down the best subscription, I adore boxycharm.
I have always loved her products but have never purchased her lipglosses. Would you guys recommend?
Start your review of Online Only Season One Lip Gloss!
Ambre P.
Chamonix
I wasn’t a massive lipgloss fan as I find some of them to be to sticky. However persona cosmetics made me like lipglosses again. It is not sticky at all. It contains shae butter, avocado oil and almond oil, which makes it very moisturizing and confortable to wear. My lips don’t end up drinking the product. I have it in the color peach and it’s perfect for spring and summer.
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by danielle A.
Didn’t care for this lip gloss . Nice color but this gloss is sticky and goopy . Definitely wouldn’t recommend this for purchase as I received this in a boxycharm. No I won’t be purchasing this Online Only Season One Lip Gloss
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Kelley M.
Not a fan. It’s basic, the color is basic, it’s sticky, and kind of off trend. It reminds me of something I would’ve worn in the 8th grade. Oh, and I absolutely despise the smell. I prefer cosmetics that are unscented or naturally scented because of the ingredients used, fragrance isn’t necessary. And this stuff has so much it stinks. It’s like that fake chocolatey-vanilla cupcake smell and it’s so strong I won’t even use this as a topper. Pass.
Emily C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Emily C.
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Emily C.
Amo este gloss 😍 llegó en una de mis cajitas #boxycharm en el tono Toffee, el empaque muy sobrio y elegante, huele divino, como a coconut-vainilla suave. Me gusta mucho que su aplicador es suave, plano y flexible. Es muy cremosito con unos brillos hermosos. Tiene muy buena durabilidad porque es bastante espeso. Y queda perfecto solo o como topper 😍 #selfie
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Sabrina S.
I really love purchasing from small brands, indie brands and brands I've never heard of before because a lot of big name and popular brands can become mundane in their releases and I can almost always find something I love from lesser known brands. This Persona lipgloss is no exception. It has become one of my favorite lipglosses this past year. The only downfall to this gloss would be that the gloss seems a lot more opaque in the packaging and may sway purchases when it's more sheer and not what the consumer was expecting. That said, I really, really like this gloss. I purchased the shade 'honey' which a nude colored gloss that is universally flattering. The formula is a tad sticky when first applying but dries down beautifully and isn't weirdly uncomfortable like some glosses can be. Wear time exceeded my expectations, I rarely had to touch up this gloss unless it was after eating. Just a stunning lipgloss whether worn alone or as a topper.
Annie A.
Newyork
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Annie A.
Persona Gulten Free vegan lipglosss ! This is just amazing 💕 trying it first time but feels and smalls good I’m loving the orange tones and the tint it gives to lips. #persona #lipgloss
Preeti P.
Toronto, ON
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Preeti P.
My favourite lip gloss. Glossy, lasts hours & smooths out fine lines in your lips as I have many. Gives you that photo finish that you’re looking for. I have three in the shade toffee that works perfectly with my skin tone.
Celina G.
Homestead, FL
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Celina G.
The Toffee lip gloss is such a great gloss. The feel of these glosses is smoothe, light and not sticky AT ALL. The color is such a beautiful, warm healthy tone with the perfect amount of 'juice'. I also find that it minimizes the lines of my lips. I 110% recommend it!!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Melissa B.
I think I found my new favorite lip gloss!!! This is a really great, nude lip gloss (this shade is called a Honey). It has the perfect amount of shine and it isn’t sticky at all! It’s vegan and gluten free and I love that it’s induced with avocado oil and she’s butter. My lips feel so soft and hydrated!! I got this in the September Boxyluxe Boxycharm box and I definitely recommend it!!!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Online Only Season One Lip Gloss uploaded by Candace K.
The color is pretty, it's the shade TOFFEE. It doesn't really leave my lips looking glossy like my other glosses. It has a very sweet smell to it, which I dislike (I don't like scented glosses ESPECIALLY sweet sugary smells). Its not glittery, kinda shiny but not that much.