Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub

by Thann

THANN Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub is a gentle natural scrub that removes dead skin cells and rough texture with soothing oatmeal and resurfacing apricot seeds. Organic camellia oil and centella extracts help moisturize and strengthen the skin.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin (Palm derived), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Palm derived), Cetearyl Alcohol (Palm\u002FCoconut derived), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived), Glyceryl Stearate (Palm derived), Palmitic Acid (Palm derived), Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid (Palm derived), Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate (Palm derived), Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, *Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol (Palm derived), Myristic Acid (Palm derived), Geraniol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Lauric Acid (Palm derived), Althaea Officinalis (Marsh Mallow) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid*\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003E* Organic Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil certified by USDA, USA\u003Cbr\u003E* Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil certified by USDA, USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub!
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,099 reviews
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Katia P.
This product is scented so sensitive skin folks beware, but this product was a pleasant surprise! I thought the formula was a little watery but it did just enough exfoliation that my skin felt smooth afterwards. The formula was gentle enough to leave my skin nice and hydrated after rinsing!
gianna P.
Hainesport, NJ
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by gianna P.
i love this! it hasn’t done anything crazy to my skin, but it feels great and makes my skin glow! It also smells really nice which is a good plus. I would definitely recommend this, although I probably would not buy it again because I don’t really need it.
Laura N.
Asheville, NC
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Laura N.
Too harsh for my skin. I got a sample in an ipsy and got around four/five uses out of it. I only used it on my face twice before i decided it was too harsh and instead just used it on the backs of my arms. The granules are too rough on my skin and it made it very red. I prefer the st ives oatmeal scrub as that one is more gentle.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Veronica P.
It has a nice scent and a pleasant texture. It did exfoliate my skin but it was a little too much for my skin so I can't use it more than once a week. And I need to heavily moisturize after use. I suggest that people with really dry skin like me use a chemical Exfoliant instead of a physical one because they are gentler. Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub
Shannon B.
San Diego, CA
This oatmeal face scrub was just okay for me. Nothing to rant and rave about. It seemed to make my skin pretty soft after I used it. It did feel a little rough though compared to some of the other face scrubs I’ve used in the past.
Mary B.
Plano, TX
This scrub leaves my face feeling sooo soft. It’s very gentle and exfoliates well. It smells lovely, but you need to apply a lot of the product. I tried a sample version of this product and I’m willing to buy the full sized now!
Annmarie S.
Ozone Park, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Annmarie S.
This is very gentle on my dry skin . I love how it feels and it exfoliates my skin well .
Heidi P.
Gibsonton, FL
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Heidi P.
I received a sample in my Ipsy bag, I really like this product, will definitely purchase. It does have a pretty long ingredient list
Katherine F.
Hollywood, FL
Online Only Rice Oatmeal Face Scrub uploaded by Katherine F.
I originally got this in an Ipsy bag and I’m really considering buying a full size. I love that this scrub does exfoliate and clean the face and blackheads, but it is gentle and moisturizing. Not like others that leaves the skin soft but dry, this one leaves it soft and moist. I just love it, and the smell too, it smells really nice which is a plus!!
Princess S.
I received this product in my April iPSY glam bag and enjoy exfoliating my face with it at night!

Looking for your answer?