Online Only Quill & Ink

by Storybook Cosmetics

The custom made gold metal feather quill comes complete with a hollow brush stand to protect the precision point eyeliner brush. The water resistant gel matte black eyeliner is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. The set comes in a royal blue tin carrying case that is padded for safekeeping.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Barium Sulfate, VP\u002FEicosene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: D&C Black No. 2 (C177266).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Quill & Ink!
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
STORY BOOK CCOSMETIS IS A GREAT BRAND AND I AM HAPPY  GOT THIS QUILL AND INK! I've seen brands try and do this concept but it works amazing with the whole concept of story book cosmetics. I was only able to find it online, but that is okay! I wouldn't ask for them to change anything with this product!
Daryen H.
The Dalles, OR
Amanda P.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love this liner and brush! The formula is wonderful, the brush is precise, and how freaking cute is it?!
Erin M.
Omaha, NE
Full disclosure, I own this company and just got super excited my brand popped up while doing surveys. You can’t NOT give Star your own brand when you see it! 😂 So, unabashedly with full bias... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STORYBOOK COSMETICS!
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this liner. I mean the formula is great. Plus it comes with very beautiful packaging. It gives you like an back in the day kinda vibe.
Juani F.
this brand is very cute and very good quality, I love it! It is incredible, very good, without a doubt my favorite !! and I highly recommend it, even if it is a bit expensive but it is worth buying.
Perez A.
Miami Beach
I would like to try the product to see the texture and do a live on instagram and tik tok, if I like it I recommend it and YouTube
S S.
Galway Irland
Love the shape ❤️ and size love how it gives me the perfect wing and love how dark it is
Maegen Q.
Palatka, FL
This brush and gel mix is great! The first time I used it. It made the best wing! I accidentally let it dry up but it’s cute and works!
casey S.
Beaumont
After rectifying an issue with the original formula I received my new inkpot liner and I can not get enough. The liner is beautiful and does not budget or smudge. I would even go as far to say that I actually had to go out and buy eye makeup remover just to get this eyeliner off which was amazing considering it stayed put through an August wedding in hot and humid southeast texas

Looking for your answer?