HealthFirst AidLice TreatmentsPÜR Cosmetics
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask

Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask

PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask. Fun, Barbie pink color with biodegradable, plant-based glitter!

Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Mica, Bentonite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Niacinamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Phragmites Communis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Atractyloides Japonica Rhizome Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Bark\u002FSap Extract, Pinus Koraiensis Seed Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Benincasa Cerifera Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Disodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C12-14 Pareth-12, Tin Oxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850).

What did you think about this face mask? Would you recommend?
It is really pretty. What is it good for?
I have this amazing beauty mask with its glitters, did you like it, who tested?
Start your review of Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask!
Aneli  C.
San Diego, CA
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Aneli  C.
Había escuchado malos comentarios sobre está mascarilla. Pero a mi sí me gusto porque deja mi cara limpiecita de toda clase de impurezas
Amanda L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Amanda L.
I got this in a boxy a year ago and I’ve used it a few times. If I don’t put a generous enough layer on, it’s a little itchy. So I always try to remember that I want to be a bright pink Cadillac not a light pink knock off (apply a good thick layer, not a thin one). Has a light smell that you barely notice, and peels off easy.
Laike N.
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Laike N.
From the sugary cupcake smell to the tight and lightweight feeling of the mask itself, I’m in love. After the mask my skin feel soft and my pores are smaller. I’d totally recommend this!! My skin is so great!!
Ashton G.
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Ashton G.
All that’s missing is my Dream House 💕👱🏻‍♀️✨ The [user:purcosmetics] x Ingrida M. Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel-Off Mask is literally everything 💕 This mask is made with Green Tea, Ginseng and Vitamin B for healthier looking skin. It peels off easily & does not stain, that was one thing I was worried about because it’s so vibrant. It does have glitter to it so it will leave behind some as you peel off, but after washing the remaining mask off the glitter will come off. Happy #60thanniversary Ingrida M. 💕Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask
Regina G.
Edmond, OK
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Regina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is fun, conceptually but doesn’t exactly execute! I appreciate the bright pink color, and it’s easy removal (doesn’t rip your skin off!) but the glitter residue is a nightmare! Sloughing that off my face for 30 minutes after the mask had been removed was a lot of time wasted. No noticeable differences in my skin either...Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask is a Thumbs down, wont be using again.
Ivee M.
Vancouver, WA
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Ivee M.
Love this! It’s so fun and girly and gives my skin some super bright result! Awesome little product
Bonnie P.
Flatonia, TX
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Bonnie P.
First of all, this peel off mask is hot pink AND sparkly!! It so very pretty. It was very easy to peel off, and it didnt hurt. My skin felt soft and smooth after, but Im not sure if it actually did anything else for my skin. Since I received it in my boxycharm, I am overall satisfied. But I probably would not run out and buy it.
Cecilia  P.
Bellflower, CA
GLITTERY PINKNESS! PÜR X BARBIE™ Glitterally Pink Signature Brightening Peel Off Mask This peel off mask has a mineral-based glitter formula made from licorice extract, skin-nourishing green tea, Vitamin B, ginseng and botanicals to help brighten the look of skin without drying it out. It’s an easy facial treatment that gently helps exfoliate the skin and draw-out pore-clogging impurities for a visibly renewed complexion that’s radiant looking.
Vanessa S.
Kent, WA
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Vanessa S.
I got this item in my Boxycharm. It looks pretty. It has glitter and it’s a pink peel mask. It was kind of hard to peak off. I noticed you have to put a thick layer to make it easier to peel. Not my favorite. Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask Boxycharm
Vale M.
San jose , CA
Online Only PÜR x Barbie Glitterally Pink Brightening Peel Off Mask uploaded by Vale M.
I tried this three times and three times I got irritated by my horrible face, I applied it to my other masks as long as the instructions say and the truth was that no mask had left my skin like this ... I will definitely not buy this product again .