Online Only Pore Blur Primer

Reduce and minimize the appearance of pores with Makeup Revolution's Pore Blur Primer. This is your answer to a poreless and smoother looking base.

Dimethicone, Dimethicone\u002FNinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sllca, Phenoxyeti-Ianol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491 77492 77499).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Pore Blur Primer!
This is my absolute favorite primer. I have rather large pores, especially on and around my nose. This literally makes them disappear. I also have really bad redness, and it helps take some of it away. It evens my skin tone a little bit so not only will I have less color for my foundation to cover, but you also can't see my pores which I love!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was on Ulta spending my coins. I was going to purchase this other primer, but I saw this! There were only a few reviews & they were all great. So, I decided to purchase it. Plus! Who can beat a great price, not me lol. I was super stoked to receive it. As soon as my ULTA box came I ripped it open. I did a swatch of it first on my hand & it covered everything. I was SHOOOK! It remind me of the benefit primer! Has the same soft matte feeling. Let me tell you.. I found my new favorite primer! It covered my large pores & everything. You can even wear it alone. It didn’t go on cakey & didn’t cling to my dry patches. I finished my look with setting spray & my foundation didn’t run. It actually lasts all day. I HIGHLY recommend this!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Puffiness, Sensitivity
Best primer for my pores. Works the same as the  Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer and is way cheaper. Worth the price and definitely a good dupe.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Dryness
Horsforth , Leeds
Literally exactly the same as the benefit porefessional. Same texture and finish which is amazing!! Plus you get more product for £6 compared to the £28 benefit one. Would HIGHLY recommend this product!!
i brought this originally too hide my pores when i did my makeup... i personally don’t think it made any difference what so ever... i even had a breakout from using it..
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Amazing primer would recommend. Blue out pores and foundation goes on lovely and this primer helps the foundation look full.