suggested searches

24%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Revolution cbd oil is a essential to my skin care routing, i use on my legs also to reduce the strawberry skin n bring oil to my skin for glow after shaving , the serum is amazing, because I wear fake tan majority of my life , blackheads n rough skin is just a normal to me , and you can see I get blemishes n spots. The serum I put a half a serum baster on my hand and use both hands n rub together and use my fingers and hands to rub it around my face evening it all out , it goes on very think n dries quickly n oily so ya gotta got every bit quick , careful of your eyes , to close it does sting , But ye does what it needs to do , it refines the redness of spots and blemishes n oils my skin so its not to try, also makes ya skin feel n look more evenly tones , which is perfect , I use it in the day time as causes spots using it before bed , use mostly after makeup removes , so this is needed for everyone , highly recommend, affordable 2 !! #revolution #revolutionskincarelondon #skincare #routine #influencer #revloncbdoil #facesyrum My influencer reviews   @TinaDPBeardon My influencer #influenster reviews   @Tina_DP_Beardon
It’s hydrating and nice. Keeps your face hydrated. Really good for winters and dry weather. It’s cruelty free, vegan and the bottle is recycling, it’s nature friendly basically. The only fact I hate about it is it’s smell, it’s horrible and I hate applying it on my face because of that very reason and only because of the smell, I won’t be buying it again. And this is coming from a CBD user.
Highly recommend, My skin gets very dry during the day and i have been using this product for over a month now and i cannot end my skin care routine without it. Leaves my skin hydrated all day. I love it !