Online Only Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels

Patchology Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels are formulated with a power blend of antioxidant pine leaf extract and brightening white mulberry to give dull skin a boost.

Water (Aqua\u002FEau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Powder, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sucrose, Pentylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Propanediol, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Calcium Lactate, Cellulose Gum, Chromium Oxide Greens, Gellan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels!
3 months agoParker, CO
I really liked the packaging of these. Super cute and fun, however, the scent wasn't as strong as I had hoped. I really wish they would have also been a bit more hydrating because I still had to go in with an eye cream after using these. Overall, they were fun to implement into my pampering routine!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Snagged these at Nordstrom for only $15 for 5 pair on a whim! These little jellies stick right to your skin and are cut to fit perfectly under the eye so you can still watch your favorite shows while you’re enjoying the tea infused aromatherapy! Leave them on for 10 minutes and rub in the excess serum and that’s it! I like this particular line over the others because it targets puffiness, brightens and boosts dull skin. I will definitely be buying these again!
3 months agoLas vegas , NV
Online Only Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Narda M.
First off the product its self is super cute! I love how it has the leaf details in the gels. They left my under eye area hydrated brighter and also reduced the puffiness a bit. They are aromatherapy but the scent isn’t over powering which i really liked. After using them i did feel a bit more energized over all i loved the product 💚
2 months agoBronx , NY
Online Only Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by alisha S.
I got this to try and it helps energizing my eyes . I like that it’s green tea. I left it on for 20 minutes