Online Only Mattify Primer

If you want to control your glow, use Makeup Revolution's Mattify Primer as your base and add highlighter to the areas of your face you want radiance.

Dimethicone, Dimethicone\u002FVinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Mattify Primer!
Cypress
Online Only Mattify Primer uploaded by Stephanie S.
I purchased this product on the Revolution Beauty website because there was a fantastic sale.  This primer is very economical and works like a charm.  After using it, I went back to the website and purchased additional ones for future use.  I’m very satisfied with this product.
Oily / Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
Moreno Valley, CA
If you shop at ulta you need to try this product. It’s amazing, it’s becoming my new favorite very quickly.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Is an okay primer, it does what it claims to do but isn't very long wearing. When applying it to the face is have a very thick feeling which already makes the face feel cakey. It isn't really a pore filling primer which I wish it was. But a simple basic primer for what its worth.
Great price for an everyday primer, keeps my make up in place and oil at bay it just doesn’t fill my pores in well, doesn’t make them more visible but doesn’t hide them. There is a greasy feel to the primer but I would repurchase for everyday use