Personal CareHair RemovalNABLA
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara

Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara

by NABLA

NABLA Major Pleasure Mascara boosts your lashes with instant volume, extreme length and an extraordinary panoramic effect.

Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Propanediol, Synthetic Wax, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Acrylates\u002FEthylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Paraffin, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax), Aminomethyl Propanediol, Trimethylpentanediol\u002FAdipic Acid\u002FGlycerin Crosspolymer, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hdi\u002FTrimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-21, Silica, Tocopherol, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20. May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara Is this a fiber mascara? The packaging makes it sound like one
Start your review of Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara!
Adrianne M.
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Adrianne M.
This review is for the NABLA Cupid’s Arrow Eye Pencil in Midnight Blue. This is a great eye pencil! Highly pigmented, and applies so smoothly and effortlessly! It stays on until you take it off. The only drawback for me is I have to set it with powder when I use it in my under eye to keep it from bleeding/moving. But if you don’t mind spending a little extra time, it’s definitely worth the payoff!
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Jennifer D.
Good for separating. Takes some building to get volume. Packaging is a pretty nude. I love so many Nabla products! I recommend!
Tyla D.
Hudsonville, MI
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Tyla D.
I got this mascara from my Ipsy subscription and I love it! It goes on smooth, doesn’t clump, doesn’t smell, and is so easy to wash off. It makes my lashes look long and full. This is my everyday mascara and I will be buying it once I run out. The picture is showing only 1 coat of mascara! For a night out I do 2-3 coats for an everyday look I only do 1.
Chrissy F.
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Chrissy F.
This mascara doesn't smudge after wearing it all day, so that's a win in my book. It does a nice job of darkening my lashes and making them look more full and separated without clumping, but it takes a few coats to get the look that I prefer. The tube has a nice weighted feel, and the formula washes off easily at the end of the day. Just don't get caught in misty/rainy conditions with this on or else it will start to melt off! Overall it was nice, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this again only because I've had better results with other mascaras.
Pens G.
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Pens G.
The packaging is nice and I had high hopes for this based on the name. Unfortunately, this mascara is a dud. Did nothing for my lashes and the formula seems cheap. I threw the full bottle right in the garbage. Major Pleasure was more like a Major disappointment.
Aylin P.
Modesto, CA
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Aylin P.
Love this mascara leaves my lashes perfect recommend it’s hard to find a Perfect one
Stephanie D.
North Mankato, MN
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Stephanie D.
I love this mascara for an everyday look. My lashes look long and full without being overdramatic. There does seem to be a little flaking at the end of the day but overall this mascara is worth it.
Robin G.
Tolar, TX
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Robin G.
Love this product I wasn’t sure about it because I prefer lengthening mascara is our volume but it has just enough curl so that I like the volume and it has great length as well it’s my first time trying this for and I would definitely buy this product again and I definitely recommend it
Louise S.
Las Vegas, NV
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Louise S.
My Gosh, I love this mascara. I received it in the trendmood Nabla box forever ago and I'm in love. It is the most natural looking mascara I've ever used and doesn't clump my lashes at all. It just fans them out softly and adds a bit of curl. It's not the most volumising formula on the planet but that's okay. It's perfect for natural every day looks when I just need to look a touch more awake. It isn't waterproof but doesn't smudge which is a bonus. Lasts a long time too!
Ann L.
Buffalo, NY
Online Only Major Pleasure Mascara uploaded by Ann L.
I really enjoyed this mascara. It went on effortlessly,separated my lashes, and the formula performed great! This was a blind purchase,but I'm glad I bought it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
Pens G. il y a 8 mois
It’s normal, but not worth the money. The formula is terrible