BeautyLipLip MakeupPmd
Online Only Kiss Smart Lip Plumping Serum

Online Only Kiss Smart Lip Plumping Serum

Specially Formulated to be used with the Kiss Lip Plumping device to accelerate lip plumping. When used together you will see an increase in lip fullness and volume, lip lines and wrinkles will fade and natural color will be restored. The Kiss Lip Plumping device and Kiss Smart Lip Plumping Serum work together to dramatically plump the look of your lips in just minutes and create visible results for hours. Serum is formulated with unique ingredients to safely increase circulation, creating a warming, plumping and flushing of the lips.

Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Glyceryl Behenate, Squalane Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf\u002FStem Powder, Benzyl Nicotinate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Behenyl Behenate Tribehenin, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Kiss Smart Lip Plumping Serum!
Nicole S.
Perrysburg, OH
When I purchased the pmd kiss, it came with a sample size and it definitely works! I use my pmd kiss with the lip plumping serum daily and I have seen a noticeable difference in just one use! I havent had the pmd kiss that long so I'm not sure the long term effects but fingers crossed!
McKayla S.
Madison, WI
This is probably one of my favorite lip plumpers. It doesn’t sting very badly, and it does have a minty essence. It’s also very effective and I do notice my lips being a bit bigger for a temporary time if I also use the PMD Kiss Lip Plumping System . One thing that I don’t like about the product is if you put too much on it can make your lips look white and chalky. Only use a little bit!

Looking for your answer?