Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm

by TULA

Glow and Get it, Bright Eyes! TULA's luminous eye balm delivers a lit-from-within glow with probiotics and superfoods to instantly hydrate, cool, and fill in the look of fine lines around the eyes. You'll feel awake and look energized so you can glow & get it!

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Propanedoil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Xylitol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Caffeine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Angustifoloium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol. Sodium Pca, Diphetyl Succinate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Menthyl Lactate, Carylol Glycerin\u002FSebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylxeylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMay Contain +\u002F-: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Blue 1 (Cl42090), Yellow 5 (Cl19140).

Placed order just now,waiting on it to arrive,hopes it works?
I’m really interested in this product, is it worth the money? I’m all about spending more money on quality products, IF they are worth it!
Thoughts on this product ? I need something to help me look more awake when I go to work and help with my bags and my inherited dark circles?
Start your review of Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm!
Lawrenceburg, TN
Ok all you mommas with little babies listen up! This product will be your best friend! I went from looking and feeling sleepy to only feeling sleepy. Haha. This product makes me feel like I look like a awake human again. It eliminates the dark sleepless night bags under your tired momma eyes! This is my go to every morning. The price point is incredible I’ve had this for a little while and it feels like I’ve barely even used any. It goes on so smooth and I pat it into my under eye area and then I will either do my make up right over it or sometimes this makes me feel so confident I go on out to target as is. GET Some of this magic now, don’t walk RUN.. get it now!
Studio City, CA
I gave this eye balm cooling/brightening a try about 2 months ago during my Vegas Birthday trip. At first, I loved the sensation of the “cooling” effect. It was calming on the skin and even gave me a radiant under eye look. However, around 2 hours in, my skin started burning where I had applied the balm. I looked at myself in the mirror to notice puffiness around my eyes! It was the worse feeling! Luckily, I was able to immediately wash my face and wash the product off. It took a couple hours my for skin to get back to a “normal” state. It did not meet my expectation at all! I was extremely disappointed!! It was very closed to ruining my birthday weekend!
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The glow and get it by Tula has been getting great reviews. If your not familiar with the brand they are committed to bringing you clean and safe effective products. They look into clinical studies and research to determine what and what not to include. This product had probiotic to help look in moisture. Caffeine to give skin a tighter and firmer appearance. Apple and watermelon to hydrate and reduce the look of lines. After using this for a month I would say my under eye area felt hydrated and less puffy. As far as lines filled in... well the hydration should help some but not a big difference and deeper lines.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this product! I keep it in my skincare fridge for an added cooling sensation. It helps with puffiness, brightens dark circles, and illuminates the under eye area for immediate benefits! I love that I can apply it throughout the day for a refresh. It feels amazing and has a cooling effect for about 15 mins after applied. The stick itself is a good size and not much is used when applied so this will last me a long time! The price is great in my opinion for the great product you get in return! I will definitely be keeping this in my arsenal for a long time! Thank you for making this Tula!
Nashville, TN
Love love love this product! I have wanted this product for MONTHS before finally getting my hands on it and it did not disappoint! Hands down my favorite product at the moment. I wear it under my makeup for a slight highlight while it also depuffs my eyes and if I’m not wearing any makeup I’ll still use this just to look more refreshed. No more rolling my face with a cold stone. This does the same thing in seconds! Plus it smells great.
Rochester, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! This is a little out of my typical price range just for an eye balm but I had to try it after seeing so many great reviews! This product is cooling while applying which feels great. On my slightly pink undertoned skin it leaves a great dewy glow under the eyes and an instantly refreshed and awake look. I wouldn’t describe this as shimmery or sparkly on me, just the perfect amount of a dewy glow!
I was hesitant to purchase this because of the price, but an IG influencer I follow talked about it so much that I caved. I am so glad I did! It really does brighten and cool under your eyes, and forgives those dark circles and bags. If you’re a mom with little ones, or are working long days/nights in the office, you will love this eye balm. A little goes a long way, and you’ll definitely get your money’s worth out of it! TIP: If you like the cooling effect, put it on fresh-faced. If you don’t, put it on after moisturizer/foundation.
Pittsburgh, PA
Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm uploaded by Kasie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This balm is amazing! Apply it under your eyes for a really refreshing cooling sensation, which also reduces puffiness. I usually put it on before I apply make up to allow the cooling effect to kick in. There’s some shimmer to this as well for a highlighting effect if you put it on after make up is applied!
Menifee , CA
I am SO glad I purchased this products from Tula. Although their products can start at a pricier side, they are totally worth it and you definitely get what you pay for. This eye balm is a life saver, especially during those days where your under eyes just need a little pick me up. It gives you a fresh and cooling sensation and it goes great under makeup or over your makeup.
I’m a new baby mom so we’re definitely lacking in the sleep department nowadays and using this eye balm has been great! I love the slight glow for using over my makeup as an enhancement but I also love it before makeup to give my dark circle under eye backs a perk-up! It does have a slight cooling feel but it’s really refreshing for tired eyes! I’d recommend giving it a try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...