Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm

by TULA

Glow and Get it, Bright Eyes! TULA's luminous eye balm delivers a lit-from-within glow with probiotics and superfoods to instantly hydrate, cool, and fill in the look of fine lines around the eyes. You'll feel awake and look energized so you can glow & get it!

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Propanedoil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Xylitol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Caffeine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Angustifoloium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol. Sodium Pca, Diphetyl Succinate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Menthyl Lactate, Carylol Glycerin\u002FSebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylxeylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMay Contain +\u002F-: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Blue 1 (Cl42090), Yellow 5 (Cl19140).

I’m really interested in this product, is it worth the money? I’m all about spending more money on quality products, IF they are worth it!
Thoughts on this product ? I need something to help me look more awake when I go to work and help with my bags and my inherited dark circles?
Is this worth the hype and price? I’m desperate for something that helps dark circles go away.
Start your review of Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm!
Rolling Mdws, IL
Very nice cooking effect. This is a glorified highlighter packaged as an eye cream. I don’t think it doesn’t anything for moisturizing or dark circles, other than distracts from the darkness with a highlighter.
Galipolis Fry, WV
This product is essential to my everyday life! I use it before I put my makeup on and it gives a cooling and brightening effect than I apply it throughout the day over my makeup when I'm feel I need a touch up the cooling sensation is brilliant to reduce bags and honestly get you going in the morning. The little stick it comes in is so easy to carry with you! If you have chapsticks you have room for this too. It's also great to brighten your under eyes on days when makeup isn't possible to help you still look your best. This is the best skin care company ever!! I love all of their products!
New Cumberlnd, PA
TULA Skincare has really improved the quality of my skin on my face. The packaging is simple, modern and has a clean look. I recently added the Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm to my collection and am already impressed. I like the ease of application and the way it makes the skin around my eyes feel refreshed.
Springfield, Mo
Nice little touch to the upper cheek bone under the eyelid. Love the cooing effect. A bit on the higher price range for a highlighter so I don’t use it unless I need a touch up to take me into the evening.
Burkburnett , TX
Being a stay at home mom I need an everyday pick me up. This has changed my life. If gives me that mid day glow I’m looking for along with cooling my eyes. This allows me to have a fresh feeling all day.
Purchased at: ULTA
This magical product wakes me up and gets rid of any bags under my eyes. It is a miracle worker. You get SO much product, it's so easy to use and I feel like it really works. Worth the money, for sure.
This eye balm is exactly what I NEED in the mornings since having a baby that hasn’t mastered sleeping through the night! It gives an amazing cooling sensation and helps brighten up under your eyes.
Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm uploaded by Faith A.
The actual cooling feeling is so weird. You can feel it working and it’s very relaxing. I was so surprised when I put it on but I actually kinda liked it. I’m not sure it did much because make me feel special.
Purchased at: Amazon
Truly amazing. It not only cools the undereye but It also has a brightening glow about it that helps to lighten and brighten my undereye. It makes my bags almost look like they aren’t there.
Almond
This product is great for refreshing my eyes in the morning, it stays nice and cold so it depuffs, while also adding the light reflecting pigments to make me look more awake, it’s awesome
Ask a question to the Influenster community...