Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm

by TULA

Glow and Get it, Bright Eyes! TULA's luminous eye balm delivers a lit-from-within glow with probiotics and superfoods to instantly hydrate, cool, and fill in the look of fine lines around the eyes. You'll feel awake and look energized so you can glow & get it!

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, Propanedoil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Xylitol, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Caffeine, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Vaccinium Angustifoloium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol. Sodium Pca, Diphetyl Succinate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Menthyl Lactate, Carylol Glycerin\u002FSebacic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Tin Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Ethylxeylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMay Contain +\u002F-: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Blue 1 (Cl42090), Yellow 5 (Cl19140).

I’m really interested in this product, is it worth the money? I’m all about spending more money on quality products, IF they are worth it!
Thoughts on this product ? I need something to help me look more awake when I go to work and help with my bags and my inherited dark circles?
Is this worth the hype and price? I’m desperate for something that helps dark circles go away.
Start your review of Online Only Glow & Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm!
Weslaco, TX
Love carrying this in my purse to reapply throughout my day whenever I feel the need. The tingle and smell are great!
Keeps my eyes bright for my morning workouts. Gives me an instant glow and i can always use it to refresh my look
flowery branch
This stuff is the best!! The cooling effect helps wake you up. The glow is great under the eye. Worth the money!
monrovia
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! It’s perfect for going underneath your makeup or even above it, it gives it a nice glow!
Hopkinsville, KY
I did not notice much difference when using this product. All it did for me was provide some cooling effect.
Canyon, TX
Huge fan of the eye balm- love the effect that if gives my eyes and wakes them up to get the day started 😍
Rincon, GA
Y’all this stuff is a saving grace 😍😍 I absolutely 100% recommend! It makes my eyes look and feel so awake.
Indian Shores, FL
This product is awesome at brightening the under eye area. It glides on easily and gives a nice glow.
Everyone hyped up this product but I’m not very impressed. Was expecting more from a Tula product.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
Really don’t understand the purpose of this product like I see no difference and it freaking burns.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...