Personal CareSexual HealthReal Chemistry
Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any purchase

by Real Chemistry

Receive a FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase. One per customer. While quantities last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase uploaded by Misty B.
[product:online-only-free-luminous-3-minute-peel-deluxe-sample-w/any-real-chemistry-purchase] I received this in my Ipsy or Birchbox subscription . It is has a thin clear consistency. After rinsing it off my lips did feel soft. I like this product and would possibly purchase in the future.
Priscilla T.
Monahans, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase uploaded by Priscilla T.
I received this in a BabeBox, applied it per the directions. It actually worked very well. Your supposed to massage it in to the lips and as I was doing that my dead skin was flaking off. Although it works great; it says it taste like cherries. NOT, it wasn’t bad but didn’t taste like cherries.
Kristen M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase uploaded by Kristen M.
This product is one of my favorites go too cheaper than Botox which I had before this, it literally plumper my lips up since 6 months ago. I definitely will be buying this every month
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I feel very passionate about this product. I have very dry skin in between my eye brows and forehead. Works like a charm. My daughter and I suffer from keratosis pilaris. She has it really bad. So I decided to guinea pig on her leg (first patch test was all good so I proceeded). For the people who are nay sayers who say this product doesn't work are probably not using it correctly. While it didn't make it completely go away, it lessened the goosebump appearance on her legs.
Lisa B.
I love this stuff. Makes lips smooth and supple. It's a must have for me from now on. It's also very affordable as well.
Lauren M.
Springfield, IL
I have never done a lip peel before this and I wasn’t sure what to expect. I simply followed the directions on the tube and within seconds, dead skin I didn’t even know was there was falling off my lips. This stuff is amazing and works exactly how it says it will, leaving lips soft and plump!
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,333 reviews
This is such a fun and cool product. It’s a super hydrating lip mask. A little goes along way. It’s super easy to apply and it leaves my lips feeling amazing afterwards. Definitely recommended. I received this in my July birchbox and I am so happy I did!
Melanie M.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Online Only FREE Luminous 3 Minute Peel Deluxe Sample w/any Real Chemistry purchase uploaded by Melanie M.
I received this #lippeel from #babebox at first I put it on and I always lick my lips; this tasted so bitter it was like a poison. I read the directions and it said apply and rub lips with a wet finger for 1 minute, I did that and I could feel the dead skin under my finger, it is actually a great product, my lips feel very soft and hydrated. I really like the product, I’ve never purchased a lip peel before, but this will last me a long time, it’s a once a week thing..

Looking for your answer?