MakeupEye MakeupMascaraVDL
Online Only Expert Eyebomb Boosting Fixer

Online Only Expert Eyebomb Boosting Fixer

by VDL

VDL Expert Eyebomb Boosting Fixer, an innovative mascara fixer that holds curls with its long-lasting formula and improves the wear of mascara by reducing smudging, flaking and sagging.

Isododecane, Microcrystalline Wax, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Dextrin Palmitate\u002FEthylhexanoate, Silica, Cellulose, Silica Silylate, Vp\u002FEicosene Copolymer, Ethylene\u002FPropylene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Oxygen, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates\u002FOctylacrylamide Copolymer, Water\u002FEau, 1, 2-Hexanediol,Methylparaben,Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Online Only Expert Eyebomb Boosting Fixer!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,778 reviews
Online Only Expert Eyebomb Boosting Fixer uploaded by Lisa F.
I got this mascara awhile back in one of my subscription boxes, I believe Allure Beauty Box. I have so many mascaras both high end and drug store I didn’t get around to using it until recently. It actually a pretty good mascara, I did take away a star because It tends to get clumpy at times, other than that as long as you don’t apply too much it’s a pretty decent mascara, definitely gives you length.
Yesenia V.
I like this product but not enough to buy it. I have brown eyes and it really didn’t have anything different than mother mascaras. It does get a little cumple so be aware lol nothing special about this mascara. I hope this helps
Melissa F.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is great when your going for a more natural look. You can also use it as a primer before applying mascara. Would I personal re buy this product no. Theres no big amazing differnece in your eyelashes. I did recive it in my VoxBox.
Tracie M.
Detroit, MI
Love!! I definitely recommend this mascara. Great to have on the go, looks bomb with natural makeup. Gives my lashes length & they stay in place. Love how it doesn't get dry & clumpy. Its also my secret brow weapon! I use it as a brow gel and it works so great!
Victoria M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for free in my box. I don’t think it did....anything. Had some fall out. But it didn’t do anything for me.
rey L.
Albuquerque, NM
It works better used alone, if you layer it under your mascara like it says you can it can get clumpy very easily.
Keziah J.
Glendale, CA
I HATE this product. At first I thought when I used it that I just might have had some face serum on my lashes and that the mascara was crunchy because of that. So I still left a nice review because it did make my lashes long. Second time I used it I made sure my face was clean of any product just to make sure it was not the serum. It makes my lashes long, yes, but it also makes them very thin, wet looking, and crunchy. My lashes already look voluminous, and it just absolutely took away any volume. It says this can also be used as a primer for other mascaras.... I don’t see how, because it dried in literally 10 seconds- so by the time I opened my other tube of mascara and started putting it on, the mascara wand couldn’t even glide through my eyelashes. It feels like glue, it was very very hard to get off of my lashes and some of my lashes even came out. I woke up this morning with crush in my eyes. I’m throwing this in the trash
Brittany C.
East Moriches, NY
Got in my voxbox, I have eyelash extensions so usually do not use mascara but used on my lower lashes to see what I thought. Well.. even just on my lower lashes it somehow made half my eyelash extensions fall out. The product details on the back are in Chinese so I couldn’t even figure out what ingredients were in this product. So if you are an eyelash extension wearer, even if this product is free, do not use or you will lose ur lashes.

Looking for your answer?